when did u feel movement

edited March 2011 in Second Trimester
How many weeks were u when u first ft ur baby ...I can't wait

Comments

• Well i think i've been feeling my baby evey now and then but ppl disagree i'm only 10wks 1day but it's possible but i also think i'm pregnant with twins so.
  • I was 17 weeks when i first felt my son. But only bc i first mistaken his movement for gas lol. Every baby is different tho
  • I think I feel movement ...not kicks but movement 15 weeks
    2day my friend think I just want to feel it so bad
  • @1_Bubbly I think it's entirely possible to feel baby that early. This is pregnancy number 3 for me and I know I could feel her fluttering around at about 9 weeks. My doc says it's possible, but first time moms don't feel it as early. I had friends tell me it was impossible but I know my body and I know what I was feeling!
  • I first felt my baby kick at 17w I think it was real light n quick
  • About 17 weeks but it was very subtle movement. Around 21 weeks it got stronger. Now im 23 weeks and she sometimes scares me cause she's so rough flipping around in there.
  • Ohkay yes this is my first baby and i just hate my friends telling me i'm not feeling my baby and it's also their first pregnancy it pisses me off bc i'm like it's not gas or anything like that bc i know my body that makes me feel better!
  • Yeah I didn't feel my son move until 19 weeks, and I had a mc with baby #2 and didn't get past 7 weeks but this one wantes to be felt early and with the way things are going, she wants to make an early entrance lol. Only 72 more days...yay!
  • Sorry for your lost but congrats for baby #2 exciting i can't wait for my 6 1/2mths to hurry and pass!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thanks, Congrats to you too! I hope your time flies by, but not too fast. Enjoy it while you can because before you know it you'll be 2 months away from your due date feeling like you have so much to do and no time! :)
  • Thanks and i know it's exciting i hooe it also doesn't go by to fast!!!
  • Im at 17 weeks today. I felt the baby move twice last week. But today at the dentist I felt a distinct kick when getting drilled lol. And im laying on my back now, I can feel lots of movement. This is my first, im so excited! lol
  • Yay! I can't wait
  • I'm 12 weeks and I'm sure I've felt movement. But its my first baby and I'm not sure what it should feel like.
  • Felt mine nd I'm 15w &nd I wish not all ppl go by Wat they Cuz everybody is different ugh! Gudd luck ladies
  • I felt my first 2 around the 4th month. Felt like a little mouse inside of one of those hampster exercise balls. Either way when you feel the baby move its so freaking cool!
  • Felt slight movement after 14 weeks. Cant wait ti feel regular strong movements.
  • The day I turned 14wks I started feeling a faint flutter when I snuggled up to my husband, when I rolled away it stopped, but as soon as I spooned up to him again it started again. My little gummy bear knows who daddy is!
  • - im 13 weeks i feel my baby move every now and them , ( :
  • 12 weeks, 20+5 today.... quite an active one but I thank God for every kick. :X
  • I felt it first on 11 1/2 weeks now I'm 13 weeks and had an us today I saw and felt it my doc said don't doubt yourself it is common to feel it you know if its gas and movement is very different. ;)