i hate everyone lol

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
Today my hormones must b raging... Woke up in lush mood.. But ive got worse all day.. I want to scream and everyone is annoying me including my huzband!!!! Ive been emotional but always been upbeat until today... What do u all do to caln down lol... Incase i kill soneone hehe

Comments

• go out by urself
  • Normally my solution to that would be a extra filthy dirty martini (vodka, not gin, extra green olives, tons of olive juice) but since obviously that's out of the question, since you're mad at your husband sex is out too (although even when I get upset with my husband, I can't deprive myself of sex, I would be punishing myself, but that's just me, lol) I say a nice bubble bath, read a good book, watch a good movie, go shopping, take a nap, get a pedi, pamper yourself, etc. Always helps me be a little happier :)
  • My thing is getting some cheez-its, a bottle of water, & hopping in the bath tub with some music going! & then putting some lotion on my belly and what not, and sometimes painting my toes (: Sounds very tempting right now actually and I'm not even upset!
  • Im a mad women today lol... Im never in a bad mood... But im makin.up for lost time i think lol... Pamper n sleep tonight lol
  • Im so ill today and stuck at work. These poor older folks i take care of. I feel for them. Just wish i could go home.
  • @eaparker so am I, for the last4days I have been constipated, all of a sudden today, I'm on the oposite end of the spectrum if you know what I mean. I can't control it, and can't work from the bathroom, and can't go home because I don't get relieved until 5. Sucks!!
  • Lol thank god for this forum... I feel not so alien lol.... Xxxx