Didnt Want To Hear The Words I Heard Today :(

Ok so i get to my scan today to be told i have had a miss-carriage. i just cant believe it, it hasnt hit me emotionally yet but physically i am exhausted. I know i am going to be a mess at some point when reality kicks in and realise i am no longer going to be a mummy. All i want to happen is for this horrible pain and bleeding to go away. Noo matter what i do or what i take this pain is still here, i just hope my next one is my miricle baby <3

Comments

• Awe I'm sry nd I kno that wnt make yu feel better but the nxt one will be or miracle baby take care
  • Im so sorry for your loss
  • Awhh. I'm sorry, was this your first pregnancy? Cuz I lost my first one. I know how it feels.
  • I'm sorry about your loss.
  • Sorry for your loss, i had pain for several weeks but it wasnt as bad as the first two days. It was horrible. I bled for 3 weeks, doc thought i had my period right after the mc.2 months later preggo again. Now im almost 14 weeks & baby is fine. Good luck to you hope ur pain goes away soon.
  • Thankyou everyone, yeh i class it as my first, i had a suspected mc 2 months ago but the hospital and doctors cannot tell me if it was definatly a mc as i never knew i was pregnant so i class this as my first. yeh iv been bleeding since friday so hopefully the pain will go away. It has affected my fiance more than me, he was so looking forward to being a Daddy xx
  • I just went through this... The docs gave me the option of a d&c or waiting for it to pass on its own. I had the d&c on tuesday. My bf was realy upset too.. He doesnt deal with things like this good. I always new something was wrong though, my pregnancy just didnt feel right. I also thought I passed the baby at home but ehen I went in for a check up thats when they told me I was still carrying a sac. I would be 11 weeks and I stopped developing at 6. Things will get better. I hope nothing but the best for you and your family.
  • Im so sorry to hear that..stay strong and know that God has a plan for you....<3
  • i am very sry for ur loss i m/c my first baby at around 8 weeks..it took us about a year and a half to get pregnant again but now i am 30 weeks and 3 days..god knows what he is doin no matter how bad it hurts..prayers for u and ur family
  • Sorry for your loss. Your doctor should have given you a prescription for pain meds. My doctor gave me Tylenol with Codeine when i had a miscarriage.
  • Sorry for your loss.;( I lost two last year.both around 6 7 weeks. Ill say a prayer for you. Maybe your doc can do some blood work on you. I was tested for some type of lupus. I don't have it thank god. This time the doc put me on progesterone. They should pay close attention to you next time. Things will get better. I've been pregnant 5 times now. I have one and carrying one. The right time will be soon.keep your head up.
    im sure your angel is with my angels.
  • I'm so sorry for your loss
  • So Sorry, its tough stuff and I hope you're OK and well supported... we are here for you!
  • I'm thankful to meet wonderful people such as yourselves. I have to go back on Wednesday for another blood test as something wasn't right with my last blood sample and want to double check it. I pray this never happens to anyone but there's just nothing anyone can do about mc's. I have my friends and family behind me and my partner and will get through this xx
  • I'm sorry, you're in my prayers! :-((
    How far were you?
  • the same happend to me but i had a d&c on friday just gone it was my second mc in under a yr it is so sad i am so glad you have your family and friends i think you really need a support group when these sort of things happen and your right there is nothing you can do it's just a shame it has to happen at all
  • I know ur pain,n u r in my prayers. I had one with my first pregnancy,6yrs later im preg again...holding my breath till 12wks passes. I wish u the best :)
  • I'm sorry!
  • OMG! :(( I am so sorry for your loss! i hope you can conceive again in the future! Am almost in the same boat this week if they dont see my baby! So far my hormones have been rising and they cant see anything yet! I am so worried too, that I have a mis-miscarriage, i looked it up and did not know about this until i saw it on pregly!
  • my prayers are with you!
  • Sorry for your loss my first was a mc a 6 weeks now I have a almost three year old and baby on the way it will happen again for you have faith!
  • MiracleM2B I would of been 7 weeks today. Thank-you everyone, It is sad but I'm still young and have got years ahead of me yet. It's just a shame these things happen Xx
  • I'm sorry for your loss!! I know I it feels I had a mc 2 weeks ago and its painful but everything will be ok!! Be positive and good luck for the future if you need to talk I'm here take care
  • Im just thinking positive but its just really getting to me now. Iv got my head around the whole mc but its the physical effects that are really getting me upset. I know nature has to take its course but I really want it to be over now, don't know how much more I can take x
  • @mummyforthefirsttime take it easy and relax. I just had my D&C done Friday. I'm sorry for you loss, but everything will be okay.
  • Sorry for your loss, prayers go out to u and everyone that has had a recent miscarriage. It is a sad time, but u will be ok and conceive again with a healthy prego... Prayers
  • Sorry for ur loss I had one 16 months ago I was in so much pain I took 2 tylenol and about 20 mins later felt I needed to go pee but it was actually my sac it came out in the toilet sorry If tmi so I didn't need a DNC hope everthying goes well sorry once again
  • Aww honey I'm so sorry, I mc Feb 18th at 8 weeks. The pain is really hard. The only advice I can offer is relaxing and excedrine menstrual (in the feminine aisle), lots of fluid and a hot shower. It seemed like for 5 days everytime I felt good enough to go out the cramps started again..I bled for about 7 days and had spotting up until 10-11 days. Maybe if you just sit on the toilet in a dark bathroom and just relax your body it will ease some physical discomfort. :( good luck hun.
  • @mummyforthefirsttime I'm so sorry sweety. I know that has to be the hardest thing in the world. I just found out my daughter might have down syndrome and that almost killed me, I couldn't imagine what your going through. I hope you never have to feel that kind of pain again. I'll pray for you, I know it has to be so hard.
  • I'm going through the exact same thing, I started bleeding on Friday and the cramping is aweful, and it's emotionally drainig. This is my 2nd mc, I know how hard it is. God is making us stronger for a reason, and He knows the desires of our hearts. I'll say a little prayer for ya girl! Stay strong.