flinstone vitamins

edited January 2011 in Health
My prenatils make me burp so nasty and my burps make me puke. Dr told me to get flinstones the chewy ones but I have been taking the hard complete ones? Is there a difference and can it affect the baby?

Comments

• If doc says take the chewy ones then take the chewy ones. There are also gummies & vegan prenatals.
  • I bought me some gummie prenatals tonight from babies r us and they taste really good and I think they will work for me. But with the flintstone ones my doc just said flinstone I don't think there is a difference just read on the back and make sure they all the same vitamins!
  • The flinstone hard ones don't have folic acid... I think that might be why
  • Gummie I bought tonight does have folice acid I made sure bc that's really important. I just been having a really hard time with my vitamins.
  • Yea we discussed this the other night on my discussion...LOL. I hate the vitamins I have.
  • Omgsh me to I was taking the PreNate its a huge green pill that actually smells like frosting but ewww when I burp its so gross it tastes like burnt fish :( I feel selfish cus I know the baby needs them but I don't think he would want mommy sick all the time.. I think it hurts him too when I heave to puke.
  • We must think alike...LOL.
  • I got the ones from GNC....they are basic, white horse pills but no crumble and go down smooth. They have no aftertaste and no gross burp-up taste....I haven't had a first appt. yet but I'm going to take them with me and have the dr look at them....they have 1000mg of folic acid, I read that's how much prescription prenatal vitamins have? o_O
  • Just make sure ur vitamins don't have Vitamin A. Not good while preggets.
  • Im on the flinstones as well. Best thing the doc could have told me to get! Now I dont feel sick all the time!!!!
  • With all three of my pregnancy I can't take prenatal vitamins makes me sick especially the fish oil pill makes me burp fish so nasty Do I started taking one a day gummie pills my last Dr was happy with that but my new one said to get the gummie prenatal Target and our local grocery store carry it. But any vitamin is better then no vitamin
  • You all should try tha flinstones sours they taste just like a sour patch kid...i had to take a alternative because the prenatals had me very sick
  • The hard Flintstones do have folic acid, they're what I use.