OH no she DIDNT!!

13»

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @firstmama lmao i kno rite wit her old self! I was like lady leave me alone
    but yea i agree i love the way my parents raised me. My mom is as white as milk n dad as black as dirt n lmao my real father has a million kids as well! Smh wats wit these island guys?! My bf's father has like 15 kids too!
  • That is crazy... some peoples mothers.... lol
  • @ghettobetty the thing is mom doesnt even like her child bcuz shes having a boy. She barely likes her own unborn. I found tht to be totally insane. I wanted a boy but ive been blessed wit a babygirl n couldnt be any happier. How could u not likebur own child. I feel awful for him
  • My fiance is from Dominican republic another island. My first kid is half Mexican and second half black. I'm Italian and German. My house is a rainbow LOL
  • edited March 2011
    Well my dad said he always wanted a bunch of kids to take care of him wen he got old. Good luck wit that since he's a deadbeat. My gf ( dads father ) had like 11 so iono lol. I told my bf to only expect two lmao. @proudmommy627
  • edited March 2011
    Its called ignorance..... unfortunately its all around us... when i meet people like that I usually have no comment... nothing to say cause it wont be nice.
  • @ghettobetty agreed. I met ppl from all races that I liked n same otherwise
  • @ghettobetty lol a rainbow, how cute! But yea n then she thought it was ok to tell ppl tht. It blew my mind.
    Btw my whole family is a rainbow
  • @firstmama i want a lot of kids for tht same reason! But i cant imagine being in the double digits n my father is a dead beat too! Havent seen him since i was 3. Spoke to him once at 14. My mom n step dad have been together for 17 yrs n i love him dearly. Hes the only dad i will ever kno
  • My family never raised me to look at race or religion. Just people. I'm so thankful for that gift my parents gave me and I'm passing on.
  • Yea that's y I never told my kids names before, they were too unique. With this one not sure what were naming yet but its not as big a deal to hide it for me this time. I like the name I want but bf doesn't so we will see. I just feel like I kno its a boy n haven't even found out yet so all I been thinkin bout is boy names. If its a girl I'll be lost lol hmmm kayden? Lol jk!
  • @sariemama3 lmao!
    But i felt like tht too n it turned out im having a girl! so get started on figuring out girl names too u never kno lol
  • I tell everyone my kids names but I like old classics... has nothing to do with race its just what I like... well look at my name Betty old lady name...
  • My mom.raised me to not look at race.but my grandparents are different and I think its just because when they were growing up. And I think its all about how you were raised on how you look at people. There are bad people of every race. There are damn good people of every race. You have to look at qualities in a person and not color. Though sadly some people only see colors.
  • That has happened to a couple of my friends so I didn't tell any friends til my baby was born and I'm doing the same with number two and not my sister in law lol bc she loves to tell everyone ha ha anyways its paid off. Five friends it happened to and my step sister ... sorry I think that is so rude. And not original
  • Betty. Im the same way I get too excited and tell everyone. But the way I look at it. Some person some where in the world has that name. So its not a big deal to me.
  • For real I named my daughter Bella and acouple years later twilight came out. Oh well what am I gonna do about it. Now I hear Bella everywhere!
  • @awhaley28540 my great grandmother is the same way. She is spanish n is very prejudice against black ppl. Said think is u can mistake her for being black smh its so sad
  • My mil did a search for how many ppl in the u.s. had my kids names n they r the only ones so far, that may include last names too tho I never asked. I may have to try just as hard with this baby, I didn't think id be up for the challenge but the more I think about it, I may just have to
  • @sariemama3 wow! Talk abt originality. Lol thts super cool tho i dnt think i can rack my brain tht way. Babybooks r fine for me lol
  • Well my ex step sister and I are both Preg. She asked me on fb what I was naming my girl. I inboxed her that I was naming her Raegan but didn't wana post it cause people steal names. She just posted last week that she's having a boy and naming him Rogan. Wth? The are basically the same.
  • Lol my momma gave me a complex, my names too plain so my kids gotta suffer. Jk my sons name fits him perfect n my daughters is beautiful I'm happy with em, I think my sons may be more used now tho
  • @salsabia wow! Lol the girl is now naming her son ayden instead of kayden. all i can do is laugh now