How big is ur belly?

edited March 2011 in November 2011
Im only 5 weeks and 2 days but I already feel like my belly is getting bigger, could this be possible or is it just me.

Comments

• It's probably gas/bloating. If its ur 1st it normally takes a lot longer to show.
  • You can also feel bigger some days than others... the other day my trousers were tight on me but today they feel fine... might be a bit of water/food retention... I'm about as far along as you (6 weeks today) x
  • No, this is my second.
  • I'm 12 w 2 d and my lower abdomen has a small pudge to it nothing huge I'm so looking forward to the round belly...
  • My clothes are tight, but I think it's bloating as I can't feel the solid baby bump yet. It's my 3rd baby, 2nd pg and i'm 6+3
  • I'm almost 21 weeks and I still don't have a belly :( I went to sign up for the moms program just now and the lady looks at me and goes have you been to the dr to confirm you're pregnant? I go yeah I'm 5 months pregnant and she looked at me again and goes woah lol
  • My belly measures 48 cm lol when u get further your belly should measure the same as your week so if u are 28 weeks pregnant then u should measure 28cm I am 35 weeks pregnant but with twins and measure 48cm
  • @baby_gurls thats kool to know I havent bought a tape measure that will go around my fat self yet but I am 33+ wks so I am going to get one and measure
  • Measure from pelvic bone to top of uterus while laying on your back and see what u measure lol
  • The more pregnancies the sooner u show! Im 6 weeks, this is my third and by gut looks like a beer belly already :)
  • This is my second and I already had a little bit of a belly from having my baby 8 months ago but mine is definetly hard underthere and is starting to get bigger every week. We are taking a new pic everyweek to see progress!
  • Oh and I am almost 6 weeks
  • Only 7 weeks, first time, but feel huge. Know its only bloating but just seems weird.
  • edited March 2011
    You girls already showing make me jealous lol I'm like @jmask, I'm 20 weeks pregnant & people still don't know unless they hear me talking or see ultrasound pics on my facebook.. kinda makes me sad ): lol the only thing really growing are my breats! & they are the only body part that didn't need anymore attention drawn to them haha!!!
  • I started bloating really early. I just recently got a lil baby bump (still just look fat to people who don't know). I'll be 15 weeks on Monday. Can't wait for my big bump!!
  • 15wks same size I was befor I was prego.
  • 2nd baby, 15 weeks and already in maternity clothes with a noticable bump, cant believe how much sooner i started showing this time around! I just hope i dont get HUGE or else this summer is gonna be pretty uncomfortable...i guess we'll just have to wait and see... :)
  • I'm not huge but I'm not small either. My baby measuring a week ahead nd I'm 27 weeks.
  • Im 5 weeks and im showing my 3 rd bundle of joy
  • I'm 7 weeks today and I have a little bump so paranoid.... I DNT wanna sleep on my tummy
  • I'm 6 week with my second and positive that my Bellas bigger 2, deffinatly a lot harder x
  • I have some pudge to begin with. Plus I've lost weight during my first trimester. I'm only 15 weeks today so I look exactly the same, but I can't wait to finally start showing. I haven't been able to actually feel pregnant yet so showing will put my worries at ease more.
  • im 5,2 also and i fell bigger but i know i have been gassy so i am atributing it to just gas
  • Awh I almost 36 weeks and still super small. I look like maybe what you would think 6 months should look like. :(
  • edited March 2011
    I'm nearly 7 weeks and I've just bought maternity jeans! My normal jeans still fit they just dig in to my stomach when I sit down so I could never get comfy. I felt like a whale buying them! Lol xx
  • This is my 5 th child and im only 7 wks and I feel huge sighs
  • Iam 28 weeks and I feel like theres no more room left in there!!