my virgina feel an looks swolen an feels very heavy

edited March 2011 in Third Trimester
Im 33wks an 2d an my ladey parts feel an look swolen I havent had sex at all so I cant be caused by sex I hopin u mommies may be able to help me x

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thank u I was worried a little as I cant remember it happenin with my first 6y ago thank u for commentin very greatful :-) x
  • Yea its its from all the extra blood flow there is actually a term for it called brace yourself ur gunna laugh its called cheeseburger crotch I'm serious google it cuz when u stand over a mirror and look at ur hoo hoo it suppose to resemble a cheeseburger idk if it does I've never looked
  • My questions is it something thats common for third or second trimester
  • Ok ty my due date has been changed alot and I don't wanna be going into labor and not know it
  • Lol it's a scary sight, but just like you get hemorrhoids on your bottom, the same happens to your "hamburger" It comes and goes for me, and sometimes it's painful...
  • @Jennas_mommy yes its a little painful I fool so swolen like ive been beaten down there I stopped weirin tights cause how swolen I am :-(
  • Feel not fool lol sorry
  • @Junebug86 - A cheeseburger crotch? LOL Dear lord.. But I've been wondering the same I can't really get a good look now but I'm curious to see the resemblence (On my 33rd week).
  • edited March 2011
    @leahsmommy they say take a big mirror put it on the floor stand over it and squat over and look down and its suppose to resemble a cheeseburger idk how in the heck its suppose to look like a cheeseburger I get a lot of info from this website http://www.franklypregnant.com/askarchives.html#vaginalswelling I get a lot of info from here about the cheeseburger crotch lol and any other question I might I have at the top of the page they have a bunch of different categories to choose from check it out it will b helpful (I'm 23 weeks due july 14)
  • Lol. Read about the cheesburger. Can't stop laughing.
    I've got the same swollen puffy feeling. But also feels like my pubic bone is bruised and sore.
  • Lmao about the cheese burger thing!! The puffiness and all that is so annoying but its totally normal.