A little early for kicks? Lol

I'm 10w2ds and I felt the baby kick! it wasnt very hard it was more like taps but I could very well tell it wasnt digestion. It was definitely kicks lol. I thought I was crazy so I looked it up and lots of women get kicks even this early! It was like a miracle cuz I was laying down talking to my baby telling he/she that I will love it no matter what, and it have me 3 kicks :D Any one else out there get them this early?!

Comments

• I felt movmwnts around 14 weeks when I cried when I had an argument with my baby's father... or when I cried cuz I missed my baby's father
  • I had movement last week and i'm 10 weeks 3 days.. I wondered if I was alone in feeling them that early :)
  • We r just lucky I guess(:
    I think our baby's r comferting us lol
  • Lol well the kicks definitely put my worries about a miscarriage aside (: this is my second pregnancy. My first ended in miscarriage this past november
  • Omg.....I jus felt it too. Wow!!!! Havent felt that in years. I'm 12 wks in five days
  • I felt my little on for the 1st time when I was 12 weeks. I'm 21 weeks now and to me it feels like the movement never stops. Lol But I love it!
  • Aww im jealous...im 12w3d and.i thought I felt something but passed it off as gas lol
  • @yayalovesyou lol I soooo disliked that... in the beggining... but I soon learned the difference lol
  • I'm feeling my baby too. Not sure if it was kicks earlier this week, but today I definitely felt baby pushing on my side :)
  • So annoyed....was so stoked that I felt it so I shared it w/my friend....best friend. She told me it's too soon n too small to feel. Completely ruined my mood. I know what the heck I felt.
  • Hahaa @adri805 my boyfriend did the same thing, said I'm too early. But shoot he aint pregnant, he dont know how it feels! Lol (: that made him shut up. But he just dont want to get his hopes up cuz he wants me to pass my 12 week mark to be excited. We are so scared for a m/c );
  • I've been feelin my lil bean alot actually. I'm only 10 weeks baby 2 . I felt ky daughter early too
  • I thought I was crazy....thank god I wasn't imagining thing
  • Hahaa I am 10w3 days (:
  • Luckyyy.. I'm 20 weeks & just recently started feeling things!!!
  • I felt flutters this morning. 8w4d.
  • I felt a bump on my side so I rubbed it and a few seconds later it went down.(: at 14w.
  • Been feeling flutters when I'm laying down...I'm 8w 6d
  • This is my third so I know my body...lol
  • I Felt mine around 10 weeks. This is also my third. My husband felt the baby kick the other day. I'm 15 weeks tomorrow. I got a soccer player in there!
  • Wait till your about 16-17 weeks, i felt like there was literally a ball curled up on one side, & then you'll feel rolling movments. (: its amazinggg. one night i felt 3 jabs to my bladder i think she was tellin me to go empty it, haha!
  • I wondered the same thing.. I'm 6 weeks but it was the weirdest feeling ever. Almost like a jumping nerve in my stomach.. I would feel really stupid if that was all it was. Is it possible?
  • @sewl2009-- I have felt that too. Im about 6 weeks too.
  • sorry ladies but the baby is still in your pelvis... not in your belly.. yet... its probably gas ...
  • I got ultrasound n I def seen n felt the baby. Plus Hes higher up then usual. Right above my csection scar. About where my bladder is is where I'm feeling it. The u.s tech thought it was lower but baby isn't where he should b
  • Lol I feel the flutters too. I jus blame it on my nerves. Can't wait to b further along n finally feel movement!
  • @lae3 I'm almost out my 1st trimester, I'm sure its not in my pelvis no more. And I wasnt gassy for that time. But thanks for your input!
  • My Dr said its totally possible to feel a bit of movement n I'm 12 wks tomorrow.
  • no problem at all i dont mind.. still dont think thats what it is.. but thats my oppinion and if you want to get all technical.. look it up.. i just thot it was funny people who are only 5-12 weeks preg are saying they feel the baby move.. this is my third preg im thin.. and the earliest i felt movement was 15wks.. its realy nothing to get worked up about.. you girls are probably more intuned with you babies than the other 98% of the population...