ALL LADYS TRYING TO CONCIVE

2»

Comments

• @hopeful1313 :-D I will request you today! Yes, I rarely put anything about ttc bc there are sooooo many judgemental ppl incuding family! "Why would you bring a bby into this society, why would u have a bby in this economy" blah bah blah bc I deserve happiness too!!!!! All ttc ladies deserve happiness!!! I'm w/ ya @ least we are doin it the right way! My cousin was 16 &his gf 14 when they PLANNED to get pregnant so that they could move out of their parents house!!!! I was 10 & to this day makes me sad, mad, & feels not fair! Then they got married & she purposely got prego again @ 16 but it was too late bc my cousin cheated on her & got another girl preggo. At least when we are blessed w/ our miracles we will be happy & continue to be happy! It makes me sad when young girls think that getting preggo fixes a relationship bc news flash it doesn't! I gotta get ready for work lol but I haven't even gotten to the juicy part of my cousin story so I will msg you later! Have a great day hun! Hope you had a great bday yest!!!
  • 14? and planned? wtf? that is ridiculous. how could they even manage to support themselves? i am scared every day that may be we arent as ready as we think but holy crap, i didnt even have a period at that age lol. i gotta hear the rest of this. talk to you a little later!
  • Ya no joke right!!! Ok, so they at this time were married, she was 15 & he was 17 when they got married, then she got prego w/ their 2nd, she was trying to keep him there, then he (my cousin) cheated & got another girl prego(stripper), but she m/c. So his first wife ( the one who planned @ 14 to get prego) has a 3 y/o & a 1 y/o & she told everyone she was prego w/ twins & then she said she m/c (later she confessed it was a lie) & Bc he cheated they ended up getting a divorce, then that girl(stripper) got prego again, they married, were always fighting, doing drugs & drinking! Then they split, he & the first wife still kept in touch, then a few yrs went by & he & the 2nd wife were on & off a lot. Then during the ice storm in 2005 he & 2nd wife moved in together, she got mad & left w/ he son & their daughter & went to a guys house. Everything in the house was frzn, no electricity in the area, so he sat in the middle of the living room getting drunk & high! She came back to get some stuff......he was mad & they were fighting & stuff happened no one will ever know......bc she kicked him away & he stabbed her, puncturing her lung, & she passed away. This was a tragedy for us all, now my aunt & uncle are raising her. Since then 2 girls have contacted our family, they each have had his child. So he is 32, sitting in prison, & 5 children, 2 of which he's never seen! Just doesn't seem fair that all these immature, irresponsible ppl are blessed w/ beautiful children that they don't even worry about & cherish them :( yep now there's a lifetime movie for ya! Wow!!! Thanks for lettin me vent!
  • Its so true