so.sad what could have went wrong

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
Hi ladies I rarely.post but I'm comin today wit sumthin bad I came in for my regular appointment and the.docs couldn't get my baby girl heartbeat. They did a few ultrasounds to confirm it n it turned out she did pass. Wats strange is I had no symptoms, no cramps no bleeding. I wish all you ladies a safe n healthy pregnancy. I'm Jus layin in the hospital bed waiting for my cervix to dilate. Thanks for the support hope I will be back with.some good news in the months to come

Comments

• Im sorry dnt give up. How far along were u
  • Awww sweetheart I'm so sorry. I wish there was something I could say to ease the pain. Sending my prayers for you.
  • I was thinking that happen to me..ive been reading that some of the girls had no symptoms :(
    Im sorry...what was the drs explanation on the no symptoms?
  • My condolences to you. Wish I could offer more than that. Hoping things get moved along soon.
  • Can happened*
  • Omg, that is so sad. I cant even imagine how ur feeling. You are in my prayers. Are you going to have tests done to see what the cause was?
  • My heart aches for you. I'm so sorry. How far along were you? I really don't know what to say cause I know nothing is going to stop the pain. I'm praying for you. She is looking over you just remember
  • I was 23.5 weeks. They not really sayin much till they have me deliver n they send idk I guess the fetus for an autopsy. But my heart hurts knowing I'm bout to go thru the whole birth process n my baby is not here anymore. I just want to know wat was the cause.
  • My mans ex lost their daughter at 21 weeks. She went into labor and they couldn't stop it. He said having a funeral was very comforting in the healing process
  • Yea they told me abt the whole funeral thing. I need to see how I cope with the birth first takin it one step at a time. Thanks for all the prayers they are needed right now.
  • How old are u? If u dnt mind me,asking. my prayers go out to u mama.
  • My prayers are also with you. I had a mc last year I'm 5 months now but that is a huge fear of mine.

Hang in there sweetheart!!
  • I'm so sorry my prayers go out to u ...That lil angel is with god and shell be waiting for u someday as a mother I'm sorry I m/c last year but its always a fear of not knowing why .... hang in their
  • I'm 20 and it was my first pregnancy n you right it makes Mr feel so scared to try again. But one day ill find the strength to do it.
  • Sorry for your pain may God bless you