What will you name your baby boy??

Comments

• We are debating between Kyran, Drake, and Nolan as first names. Middle name will be Adam.
  • Dustin Allen <3
  • Zaiden Alexander
  • Jabari Marquise Jr :)
  • The first name will either be kyler or kamdyn and the middle name will be jace or "jacob george"
  • edited March 2011
    My husband dreamed of a new name: Vicshan, Vikshan, or Vixshan. Its a mix of our names. I'm not sure which spelling I like yet.
    Its pronounced like the word "eviction" without the "e"
  • Hartley Durant.....my maiden name and father's middle name,if its a boy. My first son is Gabriel Randal, after my husbands late father.
  • My baby boys name will be Benjiman Lee and we are going to call him Benji. Lee is my hubbys dads middle name. My mil absolutely HATES the name Benji. Says we are naming our child a dogs name. :(
  • If we have a boy were naming him bentley william :)
  • I like the names Benjamin and Christopher...maybe Quentin. Benjamin has really grown on me but the men (my husband and father) hate it.
  • Me n bd can't agree.. I love Logan Edward. Edward is for his grandfather who passed a few months ago. he likes Ashton ... as far as we got without me gettin mad
  • I Dont know what were having yet but if it's a boy his name will be Kyran Mikel (Mikel (my husbands name) is pronounced Michael.
  • Cute names ladies.......i think I just need to wait to see the sex lol.
  • If we have a boy his name will.b ViCaurii pronounced Vi-car-ree bcus my bd name is Victor
  • Oooh, I like "rian" & "aizik"!
    Our son will be named Justus Rhoman.
  • edited March 2011
    Maximo Michael if boy. My other son is Antony Dominic.
  • Jasper Kayne is the name that we've agreed on, but now I'm thinking about Jasper Howard, for our father's fathers.
  • I believe we have finally decided on gabriel liam
  • We have a little boy due on July 23 and we are gonna name him Skylar... haven't picked a middle name yet... any ideas?
  • Ty William - William is my Dad's first name and my husband's middle name. My husband also likes the names Cyrus & Leo for a boy.
  • @ angieface - I really like that name, very cool!
  • My hubby really likes the name Tesla Pilomo if its a boy
  • Camden Gregory (Gregory after my dad)
  • What do u girls think of Colden? and we could call him cole? Or maybe Kellen? Is that to girly tho? We loved the name caeden but keep finding out so many people are using that name!
  • @babymaxisontheway Oh trust me, I will definitely be looking at that option, because otherwise the fiance's pick ends up giving our son six letters in his first, middle, and last name. I am not the most religious person in the world, but even I don't want to tempt fate with 6 6 6 as his full numerical name, haha.
  • Jordan James :)
  • Jaylin Lashawn
  • Wow we we're gonna name our baby if its a girl Skyler......:/ kinda sucks wen sum1 does it 1st lol maybe im jus bein sensitive
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.