Getting to know eachother!! :-)

edited January 2011 in Pregnant
Just a bit of fun, to help everyone get to know eachother... keep it nice :-)

answer the questions :-)

NAME -
AGE -
LOCATION -
HOW MANY CHILDREN DO YOU HAVE & WHAT ARE THEIR FIRST NAMES? -
MARRIED? SINGLE? ENGAGED? DIVORCED? -
LIKES -
DISLIKES -

Here's my answers...

- Kayleigh
- United Kingdom
- 2 children, 1 boy called Liam & 1 girl called Tia, I also have an angel in heaven & i'm pregnant now, due August 20th.
- Married
- Like: The colour pink, family, friends, cars, music, BABIES!!!
- Dislike: Any veg other than carrots, dirty nappies lol, bullies, snakes, spiders & Insects

Keep it going :-)

Comments

• Nice to meet u Kayleigh! What a nice name, never heard that name before. Here is some info about me:

Allison
    Melbourne, Australia
    One 3 year old son named Mason, found out today that I am preggers but will confirm it tomorrow at the docs
    Married to Matt
    I like summer, water sports, sea food, sushi
    I dislike unthoughtful people, winter and c
  • nice to meet you too @allylou77 loving the name Mason! :-) congratulations on finding out you're pregnant again, i wish you all the best :-) x
  • To finish my post above, I dislike capsicum but unsure if that's how u spell it!
  • Yeah, Mason is a nice name. We sometimes call him Mase for short! Have u heard this name before?
  • i have heard it before, but only once or twice... very unusual :)
  • My name is Kayleigh also ;)
    I am 23 years old from southern California! :)
    This will be my first child and we ( my man, family, and I ) are EXTREMELY excited!!!!
    My boyfriend and I are very close and have been wanting to marry but have not had the funds to do so yet...when the time is right I guess :)
    Right now my likes are fruit and water
    And dislikes are almost any and every food...eating has been sort of difficult for me lately
  • Hey there ladies nice to meet you both

I'm Marion
    23 years young
    From Hamilton Australia
    Im 8 weeks pregnant with my first baby
    In a relationship with my boyfriend Aaron of 6 years
    Likes sunshine , footy ( go cats!) living life to the fullest , my dog , my bf ,music , rainbows , thunderstorms an health food
    Dislikes being alone , rude people , slugs , and morning sickness lol
    Hope we can keep in touch during our pregnancys
    I-) :)
  • @septemberbub i'll agree with the dislike of morning sickness! haha x
  • Hi everyone!
    I'm Maggie
    I'm 28
    Near Philadelphia, PA, USA
    I have a 7 yr old step-son called Joey, a 4 year old son called Liam, and a 2 year old son called Simon. I'm due with this one in early September, and then I'm getting my tubes tied. ;)
    I've been married for 5 1/2 years.
    I like sleeping a lot right now, playing with my kids, cooking and baking, painting, reading.
    I dislike traffic, rushing, and waking up because I'm always so tired. And I'm with you guys, morning sickness is awful.
  • Nice to meet you @magcaw :-) i didn't think to list my step children, so i'll add that bit now... lol

yes i'm only 21 people... but my husband is 33 and seems to have monster sperm! haha...

Step daughter 10, named Liah
    Step daughter 10, named Stephanie
    Step son 9, named Morgan
    Step son 5, named Alexi-Jay
  • I'm Victoria.
    I'm 19.
    I live close to Seattle, WA.
    I have two step daughters, Milandra, also 19, and Teddi, 11. I also have a stepson named Raistlin, 12. This is my first pregnancy!
    I'm married to my husband, Shane (he's older than me also! 39 this week!)
    I like Magic Stars (knockoff of Lucky Charms but way better), sleeping, video games, cartoons, and punk rock.
    I don't like my kitten (not potty trained and super rambunctious), not sleeping, rude people, waiting for my doctors appointments, and all the dumb drivers around where I live. Seriously, would it kill you to look before you turn? Cuz it might kill me! Morning sickness is also a drag!
  • -Krystal
    - Age 24
    - From Springfield MA
    - Expecting my 1st child
    - In a relationship
    - Likes: FOOD (all but seafood), stars, pedicures, football (diehard Cowboys fan)
    - Dislikes: Bad drivers, waiting in lines, any New England sports team, Springfield
  • Hello!!
    *Kelsi
    *Bagley, MN USA
    *Daughter named Kaylee she is almost 2 weeks over a year, 1 angel baby, and due june 6th.
    *Married
    *I love being a mommy and wife! Snow is amazing!
    * I dislike very hot weather..lol
  • Hi!!

-Angela
    -Age 23
    -Seattle, Wa
    -Stepdaughter named Rylee, 2, and a daughter on the way, Bella Mae, due in May!
    -Married to my amazing husband, he's 24.
    -Love knowing I have a beautiful daughter on her way.
    -Dislike rain, wind, and bad hair days!
  • Hello everyone

- julie
    -elmont long island.NY
    -I have a 5 yr old named Laniyah n twin boys on the way due april 23:)
    -in a relationship
    -i don't really have a dislike except this weather..n agreed morning sickness.lol
    -summer, music my family..n love wit my 5yr old..lol..n soon thm too
  • Im Amber. Im 27 and my husband is 33. We have been married a little over 7 years. This will be my 5th baby. But our 7th. I adopted my 2 step kids so technically they are all mine. My kids are Haidyn-girl-15 months old,Raegan-girl-3 yr old,Hailey-girl-5yr old,Riley -girl-8yr old. My adopted kids are Tiona-girl-12-yr old & Ty -boy-10 yr old. I live in east Tennessee, USA. I am 6 weeks pregnant and my due date is sept 16. I like fishing, nascar,baking, basketball, rain & thunderstorms,music, and lots more. I dont like long waiting lines, people who always lie,insects.
  • Hey everyone!
    -I'm Charity
    -from the Boondocks (Kentucky)
    -I have a step-son that is 4 his name is Vincent, a daughter that's 2 her name is Addison, and we have a boy due in May.
    -Married been together 4 years married 2.
    -Like the spring, tired of all the snow.
    -Dislikes people who are disrespectful.
  • Hello ladies (:
    Name is Erika
    I'm 21
    Mexican n live in phx AZ
    I'm 28wks preg w my 1st
    I'm single live alone
    I love to sing, cook n clean
    I love the winter (it doesntlast in the desert) I love teaching kids to love
    I love my family
    I like sports

I dislike rudeness selfish people nd the police in phx! Racist people
  • *Lea
    *Chico, California
    *I am 14 weeks with my third. I have a son named Jaden he is 8, a daughter Kayla she is 9 a step daughter named Jocelyn she is 8 and a step son named Konoli he is 11
    *I am married to my wonderful husband been together for 4 years. Got married october last year.
    *I love working out. I work at a gym as a personal trainer and teach aerobics so the gym is my second home. I like playing with my children and hangin out with my hubby.
    *I dislike rude people, cold weather, being tired and cleaning the house. Lol
    Nice to meet you all. Oh ya and I also live this application.
  • *Hope
    *White Plains NY but Tampa FL is home
    *i am 16 weeks prego and it's a boy!
    *i have two daughters...Morgan who will 5 in May and Meagan who will be 3 in April
    *i am married to my best friend. We have been together for seven years and married for 5 years.
    *i love cooking, hanging out with my girls and hubby. I wish I my girlfriends closer! I like baseball and football and love love love having my family altogether! My yougest daughter has down syndrome so anything to support her and DS
    *i dislike being in NY, disappointing my family, dislike untrue people and fake people...the one way to piss me off is treat my kids bad and your done!
    This is great and fun
  • Hi, everyone!
    I'm Jayde, and I live in Redmond, Oregon (my #1 dislike, lol ;)
    I am 13 1/2 weeks preggers with my 2nd child...
    I have a girl named Allison Rose who is 2 & 8 monthes
    My husband is James, we've been together 7 years, married almost 5.
    I love to cook, camping & anything outdoors, animals, snuggling with my family, anything British, world travel, sunny beaches, running (ran my first marathon 3 weeks before I got preggers!) & summer thunderstorms!
    I dislike where I live, who I work for- lol, politics, being cold & two-faced 'friends'... yuck!

Good luck ladies!!! :)
  • edited January 2011
    -i`m Tatyana
    -southern caLifornia
    -ihave no chiLdren this wiLL be my first baby :D
    -my boyfriend & i have been 2gether aLmost 3years
    -iLike cooking, hanging with friends, shopping, reading && writing :) i`m reaLLy Loving fruit && cereal for some strange reason
    -idisLike mean, fake, rude, disrespectfuL peopLe ;; oooh && Let me not forget disappointinbg my parentsss.
  • I'm natasha, 20 years old, pregnant with a little girl due in june (my first!), with my boyfriend and best friend from calgary, alberta, canada!
    I love sushi, snow, sports, especially hockey haha typical I know
    I dislike driving in the snow, people who think they're superior to others, and spiders!!
    I'm glad people are finally being positive on here!!! Nice to meet all of you, id love to be updated with your pregnancies. It can e scary going thru this alone!!
  • Im Nisha

St.louis MO

This is my first his name will b Nickolas
    Me n my bf have been 2gether for a yr 1/2 n we r engaged

I like hangin wit friends cookin writtin poems n music dancing n being wit my bf n um really in love wit cereal didnt really like it b4 I waz prego tho lol o n playin wity pit puppy

I dis like mean fake disrespectful shit startin ppl n seen my bf fam or animals or any body abused or sad n lettin down my mom
  • My name's Sheridan.
    I'm 19 years old.
    I'm from Wiltshire, England.
    I have one son who is 3 years old called Adrian, he will be 4 years old in June.
    I am currently 31 weeks and 1 day pregnant with my second, we don't know the sex.
    I am engaged to a wonderful guy called Terry, we will have been together officially for 4 years in April.
    I like reading, sleeping, art, cultural experiences, people who tell good jokes and spending time with those I care about.
    I dislike liars, people who drink excessively, those who don't care about their children, toadstools, feeling sick and missing my mother who passed away in 2003.

Nice to meet you all, and hope your pregnancies are progressing well!
  • nice to meet you girls :) x
  • Ooopppsss...I forgot to add...I'm 21. Sorry.
  • kristen
    st rose, la (15 mins from new orleans)
    preggers only 4 weeks first time and freaking out hah
    married chris
    love my job
    the ppl at my job lol
  • Tammy
    Live in Mid MI
    Have 2 boys Kyle 10 and collin,8.5
    I am not married but have been happily seeing the babies daddy for 5 years
    I like summer time and spending time with my family, most food except forr now
    I don't like people who make poor choices, and I don't like searching for a new line of work.....
    Due date is confirmed by ultrsound is Sept. 7th
  • Oh and I am 31 will be 32 before baby comes and baby daddy will be 40 on Monday.....