told the dad its not his ...uh ohh

Comments

• *but regardless we will be fine. Stupid touchscreen and angry don't go good together.
  • This is not meant to sound rude in any way, just can't figure out good wording....if he's not the best bf or father, why are you with him and having a 3rd child with him? Just cuz he wouldn't leave doesn't mean you have to "be"with him. I truly hope everything works out how you want. Good luck
  • BTW @navywife I did not at all mean you when I said immature girls. I like that you spoke your mind but in a very elegant way. That's exactly how things should be. It's the trolling bashers I'm talking to.
  • This is all rediculous. Mommytobe3 no, you shouldnt have told him he wasnt the father, but I understand how the hormones are right now. But you should have also told us the whole story to avoid any confusion. 1sttimepreggo i'm with u. This is not a site for judgement, language or fighting though people. If you don't want to hear others opinions and advice, then just don't post on here.
  • @LallierMTB2011 Thank you! People want to bash ME because I supposably bash someone else when in reality I just speak my mind.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Lol yeah they do! I like it when people keep it real. But I can't stand it when people get on to say nothing but rude judgmental things... its not constructive.
  • @1stTimePreggo haha yeah. Not a good time for people to try to word things right so we dont offend others. WE ARE ALL PREGGO PEOPLE! Our hormones are all screwy but we need to just lighten up.
  • We are all preggo and have crazy hormones running thru us, but some women still have the self control to speak their mind in a respectful manner.
  • @sands3 I really wish there was a like button right now!
  • Thanks. I usually avoid the drama but when it comes to name calling and just being horrible to someone...there's no need for it.
  • Yeah me too but when I got involved in this comment it didn't seem to me that there were many people doing anything but bashing her. I hate it when people gang up on others. Anyways I'm making my own like button for you...:) the key words were self control! Best wishes for all!
  • Thanks wallieheadbaby3. Being angry can drive you to do things especially ehen pregly.
  • Exactly hun.@mommyof3tobe we all do and say things we normally wouldn't at times because of emotions and hormones. But we still all need to feel like there are people we can turn to no matter what. So just know I'm always here if you need me.
  • @wallieheadbaby3 ur words r supportive and understanding unlike some of these other females with one track minds! Everything isn't always such a pretty picture like some think. I kept it nice and was venting until ignorant ppl started posting their naive comments!!!
  • You know what upsets me the most is we are all pregnant women and yes our hormones can get out of control and cause us problems in life, but to truely blame your hormones for saying what you said to your baby daddy, i dont understand. I am in the situation where the my childs dad wants nothing to do with the child and I would give anything to even have him next to me part time, So before anyone goes saying oh it was my hormones i was just angry, take a breath and a step and think about what you might say. B/c like one other person said you can't take it back and that person may never forgive you.
  • I know I have said things I regret in the heat of anger. It's ok take a deep breath and realize it'll be ok. In the future try and think about it before you say something. Trust me I know how hard it is!
  • There os a big difference betewen your opinion and being a straight up bitch. @1sttimemom
  • Ooooo my dang it....:-( I can understand the feeling of not wanting him around when he's letting the kmids down all the time....
    I have 2 older boys with a guy that never calls never contacts and doesn't pay child support who just recently did the same thing again to his wife and kids of 10 years... its hard to just want him gone:-(
  • Ok sweet girls i think we all need to take a breath and think about all the things we said or do being pregnant because we all know the hormones play so dirty games to us! So please lets try to support her and give her or advice with good intention not to be bashing her or make her feel more bad than she allready do. @mommyof3tobe like i said now you need to be so careful about your next step and think about wath is the best for your little Ángel! Talk is always a good first ateo so tell him all your feelings and the whole true. Also tell him about the hormones lol. Ask to God he is always listen :X
  • @mommyof3tobe U KNW THEY WAY I CAME AT U WAS AWAY OF ME BEING NICE!! So I'm a advice u to sit back a breathe an fall back!! Bc one I don't need ur baby dad!! Bc my babies are well taken care of their ain't ineed of sh**!! So next time u come correct!! Next time ur simple minded ass should kept stuff like that to urself!! U put it out there, an now ur mad bc ppl are bashing u about what u did out of "Anger" OHWELL IF U CAN'T HANDLE THEN U SHOULDN'T POST IT!! AN FYI I WAS BEING VERY MATURE AN ALL I SAID WAS THAT IT WASNYT COOL, AN THAT ALL THE CRUSSING WAS UNCALLED FOR. UR GOING WAY OVERBOARD WITH THIS....SO COMING AT ME ALL CRAZY WAS UNCALLED FOR
  • First step *
  • @sara102011 If you meant me you are really making yourself look an a little immature girl...Another one among the many!...Truth hurts sometimes honey, its called life!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @wallieheadbaby3 : Who do I think I am? How about a HUMAN being that is allowed to speak their mind? Does that work for you?
  • ATTENTION: being respectful is necessary for all... and this has taken a very disrespectful tone... I think the intial post was to for support, not to be bashed... and if u review it from start to finish, starting off calling her out as saying idiotic statements and being fecetious is not the right approach and guaranteed to piss anyone off. Of course, provide HELPFUL feedback if u have it... If u don't, keep it moving... Nobody wants to be put down or called inmature, so can we PREGNANT WOMEN stop! So... @mommyof3tobe... sista... I don't know what to tell u... some have given u some great advice... take what's good, discard what's not... and go with it... only U know what's good for u. I wish u the best... For everyone else... everyone that posted I'm sure has good opinions, but its important to get that across in a positive way. And not to bash, or be rude... I don't know if ya'll realize this... but this is this HER LIFE... and do u ever realize how vulnerable people are... Stop with the insults and show support, even if u would have handled your situation differently. This is not a game... this is her real life situation... so don't throw stones... I mean, damn! Goodluck to everyone!
  • @1sttimepreggo of course you can speak your mind, but do it without name calling and putting someone down. Like I said before, its called self control
  • @mami2b I don't even remember what I said 2 u and im not about to look for it throughout all these comments but that looked like a threat n words LMAO!!! look all of yall need to foreal chill seriously! I could careless about what u said and what u just said, guess u thought u were cyber bullying! !! Haaa. Girlbye.
  • @1sttimepreggo really? I'm immature? Because i called you a bitch? So what about you calling her names makes you mature? Like i said i respect your opinion without name calling. If you don't like that then leave. I have called 2 people including you a bitch because of attacking someone for the reason to just attack. What is so hard about saying what you want to say in a nice way? Or csn you not do that? Are you naturally nasty to people? I don't care if this gets me in trouble you are disgusting
  • I think the bottom line here to start with is that if he is such a bad person then why, Oh Why have you continued to have children with him? (I think @sands3 already said this...and then things blew up on here...but I really want to know the answer @mommyof3tobe .....and no matter how bad he is you continued to stay with him (if you really didnt want him around and he was harrassing you then you could get a restraining order against him) so that says something about you...