What do you guys do for a living?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm a hostess/cashier @ restaurant. So that means long hours of standing & walkin especially on days we're really busy. Its not bad but the things that suck since I been pregnant are: the smells in the kitchen, bein around the same food ALL THE TIME, & sometimes jus not in the mood to put up with some customers b.s. lol. Anyone else in the crazy restaurant world?
  • My husband an I own a mechanic shop, he does the hard work and I do payroll from my couch lol This is baby number 5 so I'm plenty busy at home :)
  • I'm a hostess/cashier @ restaurant. So that means long hours of standing & walkin especially on days we're really busy. Its not bad but the things that suck since I been pregnant are: the smells in the kitchen, bein around the same food ALL THE TIME, & sometimes jus not in the mood to put up with some customers b.s. lol. Anyone else in the crazy restaurant world?
  • I work at us cellular.. I love my job. It's jus the customers make it harder den it should b...
  • I am a ob gyn nurse and a firefighter
  • I'm a registered dental assistant. Don't like my job, but I think mostly because of the people I work with...I get grossed out reallly easily now though, so I have to try to stay away from certain procedures, or I'll run out and puke...
  • My husband is a retired coastie uscg....now working with an on boats in australia we just moved from the states i was a flight attendant on maternity leave thats how i met my husband
  • I'm a flight attendant too. How long did you fly unil?
  • Jobless/job hunting and showing more by the second
    :/
  • I'm a human resources coordinator for a big electric motor company.....HR is not the job to have with prego mood swings....but when the mood swings are calm I love the job...
  • I know I could get a lot of crap for this with everything going on in japan right now but I work at a nuclear power manufacturing plant. I love my job!
  • im a groomer :)
  • I am usually a student (taking off a couple semesters). My major is pharmaceutical engineering, minor biochemical engineering. I'm also a plus size model, even though I haven't had any "work" in 3 months now lol.
  • I'm a paramedic, and I absolutely love my job! I miss being on the ambulance and at the fire station!
  • I'm a hairdresser! I find it tiring but all my clients and the girls I work with are really friendly so its nice but find it hard that I have to work 57 hours a week! Can't wait to cut it down! X i
  • RN on a Oncology unit. Love my patients but worried my emotions might get the best of me soon. I find my self getting teary eyed more often.
  • I'm a manager for an apartment complex that houses adults 55+ its fun at times but more stressful cause some are very demanding some times I feel as if I'm taken care of 250 children...but I love it
  • i work at a daycare in the infant room so i love it!!!!
  • I'm a supervisor at Home Depot.... its ok I guess, but long hours on my feet suck...
  • I am an office manager for a physical therapy company but I will be graduating with my bachelors in accounting this summer...can't wait!
  • I'm active army stationed @ ft Lewis I'm a wheeled vehicle mechanic I work on all vehicles ranging from 1ton-who knows lol size huge!! But since I'm prego right now I work for my platoon sgt doing paper work!! I HATE paperwork lol!!
  • Fedex driver, gonna try to work as long as I can...we'll see how that goes considering all the lifting I have to do! :/
  • I'm a social worker.
  • I'm a supervisor in Property Management with the Housing Authorty...
  • I'm a paralegal, its kinda boring but the pay is great!
  • Registered Nurse working in Pediatrics! Love it!
  • ultrasonographer @ an ob/gyn office!! Luv luv luv my job!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Im unenployed atm and my bf gives me hell for it. its not that I wont work its more that getting a job is impossible atm not only that but after this baby the moment I can again we are going to get pregnant again untill we have three at close ages. So I dont know what im going to do about work then. He doesnt want a stay at home mum but we are gunna have three little ones and I dont want somebody else raising my kids I wanna be in theor life full time and I think hes being unreasonable. Mind yu they all have to breastfed where he ia concerned and most the work is a womans job ...