i rly hate being pregnant

Ugh so my bfs ex fiance and him are still good friends. She is coming to my baby shower which is cool. But she invited us to go to ginnie springs...which would be awesome if I wasent such a fat cow. Like anyone wants to see me in a bathing suit all I have is a tewo peice. He still wants to go and I have such big problems with that...hello a bunch of hot skinny girls in bikinis. I know I'm over reacting but fuck I wish I wasent pregnant. I hate myself so much and I hate the way I look and feel. I know I'm being selfish...he should be able to go get drunk and have fun...even if I have to stay home alone.

Comments

• Omg I know how you feel... we ran into my hubbys ex out and she was looking extra hot lol talk about wanting to karate chop someone in the face when you look huge... I'm sorry :(
  • I feel ya on being prego...HATE IT! I have about 17 long drawn out weeks to go. The end product is amazing but the 9mos is just bs!
  • Oh mama I love the way pregnant ladies look in bathing suits... or if you're not comfortable with that get a nice sarong to tie around your waist or even a fancy knot that shows belly but hides everythingelse... the spring sounds wonderful... it should be.so fun for you... go ahead you're.beautiful show off that pregnancy.glow... I hope you go and enjoy yourself... as for baby daddy still wanting to go even.though you don't it is a little inconsiderate and maybe you should tell him why u don't want to go... idk...
  • Agree with jalem Completely
  • Despite you being a complete stranger you just made me feel a lot better about it Jalem! Thank you so much...I might just go and do some relaxing and enjoy it.
  • I'm glad I could make you feel better I was the same way with my first that ended in a miscarriage and I live.in Hawaii so seeing all the prego mamas showing their bumps made me happy... and there's so much you.can do with sun dresses sarongs cute little two pieces.. I hope you have fun mama...
  • @rachelmt I feel the exact same way :( I've gained so much freaking weight with this pregnancy, I hate even going out in public lol. Its all in my belly though :\ but still sometimes I just wish I was hot again lol. But my daughter will be so worth it :) and so will your beautiful baby, mama!
  • I know he will be 100% worth it. I never felt hot before pregnancy...but right before I became preggy I reached my goal weight of 160 from 240. Took me two years lol. I just finally felt confident and not hot...but more attractive then I ever have in my entire life. I hope one day I can feel that way again...its just hard to see myself ever feeling beautiful again after this.
  • Definitely understand your pain. I've gained 89 lbs since meeting my husband. Never lost the pregnancy weight of my last pregnancy so being pregnant again knowing I am going to get bigger and bigger really scares me. however I love having a baby bump and can't wait for it to start showing. Go to the party and show off your bump.
  • Oh mama I weigh 170+ since I turned 19 plus I'm only 5'2 I've never felt hot but everyone has different bodies and my Bf loves my body as I'm sure yours does as well (you're pregnant after all) and he is the only one other than yourself that needs to think you look good... If you think you look bad other people sense that and notice it... you should be flaunting that belly because right now is the only time you will truly have an excuse for it... lol... use it to your advantage... ex gf talking to him and showing off her skanky bikini walk up and be like baby I think I felt the lil one move grab his hand and put it on your belly.. show them who he belongs to...
  • Wow :))) I like that idea!!!! Thanks jalem you seem like a wonderful person. Thanks so much for your support and advice!
  • I agree!! Go have fun! You deserve it.. after all you are doing all the work for 9 months, enjoy yourself while you still have the time. As for the skinny minis in bikinis... YOU are the one blessed with a beautiful child, and that man of yours will be ecstatic to show you off ! Flaunt your belly girl! Many women would die to be you right now :)
  • I feel the same way. I'm only 15 weeks, but I feel fat and unattractive. Then I wash, condition, and straighten my hair, put on my cuter big clothes, and go out with my hubby. We were walking out of a store and there was this guy staring at me hardcore. I didn't see, but my husband said the guy looked amazed by me until he saw my hubby watching and turned his head away. Lol. I plan on swimming a lot this summer with hubby and the only suit I have is a teeny bikini. I'll be showing off my bump with pride.
  • i know how you feel i feel so insecure durring pregnancy.. you are a bigger woman than i am thogg cuz i would t even contenplait putting myself in that position.. it would drive me nuts.. but if your going to do it.. be proud of your baby belly.. your carrying his baby.. and hes with you! as for him and being able to party. i dojt sympathise.. if we have to make curtain life style changes.. they shoul to.. but thats my oppinion.. i hope you feel better though.. cuz pregjancy makes me crazy!!!!
  • Lmaooo, atleast Im not alone in how I feel! I'm only 14 wks n summer is already here in Cali, but I will be at da beach show my huge belly girl n I suggest do da same....ps show his past that u n baby r his future!! I say go enjoy urself, n afta u have ur baby, work out n then u get 2 brag about ur b4 n afta.
  • @jalem you are so right! I just wish I could keep that attitud when I'm at my worst! Lol.
  • You're welcome mama... I try really hard to be a good nice respectable person but my bd would say other wise... hahahaha he gets all the pregnancy grumpyness
  • @native_mama24 being positive is like a magnet... a little positivity can brighten someone's day and cause you so much happiness from the feeling of helping so even if you feel crappy fake a smile be nice to one person and at the ensign it you'll be.smiling for real...
  • Everything Jalem said, PLUS your boobs will look fantastic, I'm sure... Don't forget the sunscreen :*
  • Roflmao!!!!!!! @babykixalot
  • @jalem well it must really work cause I've been feeling down about my body all day and then I read your words and I've decided I might actually miss this annoying baby bump when she's out ;) lol. Really though, you put it in a new perspective for me, I have been SO depressed about my body lately and your words helped a lot :)
  • @native_mama24 why feel depressed.about.your body whether you were tiny b4 or bigger like me 9 months if eating what you want when.you want and getting your Bf/so to do it for you would cheer me up any day of my lifelolz... plus its 9 months and when your kids are growing up bring out the photo album and say me b4 me during me after and me after excersizing now do you understand why you have to take out the trash... lolz sorry I thought that was funny... but really pregnancy is supposed to.be when we feel all glowy and stuff... no sense get down if any one says something about your weight use the magical thing called pregnancy farts. Lolz...
  • O no hunn u go if u only jus keepin an open eye dnt stay at home u go wit him n pretend ur having fun n if anyone wants to say something u give them the momma eye that says fuck wit me if u want.... but go
  • Btw u should hate being preggers I hear that this time is the hardestb but u should b relaxing really wit no worries
  • Im dreading summer. My boyfriend tells me i'm going to the beach and i'm going to wear a bikini. He's gonna end up smacked a lot for checking out skinny little chicks. I'm tiny and I hate gaining wight. I feel like a fat slob now as it is. The end result is beautiful yes, but the fatness and having to lose it sucks. That's the only reason I didn't wanna have another child!
  • Gaining weight has been very hard on me also. For the last few weeks I have avoided the camera because of swelling in my face, hands, and well everywhere. A few days ago I was with family for a funeral, and we took some pictures. Even though I am puffy, and feel like crap, I could not help but notice the "pregnancy glow". Also, in every pic, my bf is looking at me and happy.
    It made me realize that my insecurities are just that, mine. He loves me and it shows. Since seeing those pictures, I now believe him when he tells me how beautiful I am. I know that he thinks so, and that is what matters.
    So to all the pregnant ladies, go out and flaunt that belly. Be proud of what love has created.