where you all from?

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
Hello everyone, every1 lets get to know each other. I am 25 this is my 1st child am due 10th september, and from scotland xx

Comments

• Scotland?! Oh wow! I've always wanted to visit Scotland. I am 24, I'm from Texas, this is my first child, and I am due Sept 24th! :)
  • edited March 2011
    33 yrs old with 4th baby and from Oregon :) I'm due Oct 6 (well really the 7th. But I say 6th because I like that date better :)
  • Not nipping much in scotland lol. Suppose I would say that I live here ha. Texas wow so wish I was there right now :-)
  • Hey, I'm 23, from south Wales, UK. I'm due 2moz and I'm having a girl :) also my 1st xxxx
  • Missing that ment to say. Wow 4 kids you must be run off your feet lol. Any of you felt movement yet a dont know what to feel for :-(
  • Oh katemc congrats hope all goes well xx
  • Im 25 years old wit bby #2, due June 8 c-sectn on June 1 & im 4rm New Orleans, La.
  • Lol It's pretty hot here which sucks because there is no AC in my house. :( I'm frying out here!
  • @chazza thanks hun! Just want her here now!! Congrats and good luck 2 u xxx
  • Im due may 11th...with a baby boy! I have a 2 yr old daughter. I'm 20 and in kansas city kansas. @chazza he moves like crazy! How far r u?
  • Im 21
    25 weeks due july 1st
    First baby
    Its a girl! :X
    From Boulder, Colorado
  • Im 30 yrs old. First pregnancy. Im from Louisiana. 25 weeks prego. Due july 4th. I feel her move all the time. First its a light bubbling feeling. Then it get stronger. Sometimes will make you jump its so strong.
  • Thanks. Its bloody freezing in bonni scotland :-( forget what heat feels like ha. How do you add friends on this just joined today x
  • I'm 32, this is my third baby and due Aug 7th.I'm from Minnesota :-) I have wanted to visit Scotland since I was in junior high!! Lol
  • I'm from South West England, due with my second, a little girl in 9 days. My partner is a GERS fan and was born in Scotland. Congrats on your pregnancy. :-)
  • Am 15weeks and 2 days a dont think I have felt nothing apart from stretching feeling x
  • I'm due April 4th (38 weeks today) with my first baby. (boy)

I'm from Texas and I'm 18.
  • @chazza its's freezing here in minnesota as well ! Cant wait until it warms up!!
  • @chazza luckily the older 3 are lots older and actually help me alot. They are 13, 12 and 9. Other than doing alot of carpooling its nit too bad. It may take awhile to feel baby. Didn't feel my first until 22 wks. But the third I felt at 15 wks. At first it will feel like bubbles-I explain it feels like when you have bubbly soda and its fizzy on your tongue, but its in your low tummy (hope that makes sense). Its really hard totell the difference from it and gas bubbles at first :) but those flutters are there :) you will have to tell me when you feel it, I'm excited to hear about it. The first time feeling baby is so amazing :)
  • I'm 21 will b 22 soon preggers wit my first due aug 2 wit a girl n from chicago!
  • IM 23 ITS A BOY IM FROM PANAMÁ HELLO EVERYONE :-D
  • WILL DO CICELLA :-) HOW DO YOU ADD FRIENDS ON THIS? Xx
  • You all seem to live in smashing places lol and am stuck in scotland ha would be ok if I got decent weather for a barbecue lol minus the drink this summer ofcourse xx
  • @keylanieq n @chazza u all are from very different places I mean places I wud love to go I already been around the u.s but love to travel
  • @chazza yea I hate the cold chicago is enough for me
  • @chazza you know i don't have any idea how to add friends. Haha! I'm not very good at all this computer stuff :) maybe someone else can help us ;) Anyone?? :)
  • Help lol we need to know how to add friends
  • Im 21, my 1st baby, due sept 26th, & im from Texas
  • @pooh22 yep you should come to panamá great beach and so much fun things to do. go to google and search bocas del toro island omg you will love it!!! i have to move to usa for my hubby job but i really like panamá :-D