Am i overreacting??

edited March 2011 in Pregnancy and fathers
Ok, so I'm 26 wks pregnant and my bd has been pretty good with everything. We've been fighting a lot lately and I don't know if its all just stupidity, if its me or him. We both have facebook and there's this mutual friend who's cousin likes him and seems to pretty much "Like" everything he posts excepts things about me and she comments him saying thanks for not visiting me @ work or he wrote a post about eating pizza @ home and she says thanks for the invite and also comments on his pictures saying Ooh I really like this one. I was usually not a jealous person but being that I'm pregnant I guess I feel less attractive and insecure. What bothers me the most is that she's married with a kid yet she told my friend she likes my bd. That's just wrong. She also left him a comment with her # saying to txt her cuz she wanted to ask him something. She had told him in a comment before she needed a job but if she needed help why doesn't she just ask her cousin (my friend) who also works at the same place. To the point I told him it bothered me she always wrote him, he said he would delete her but didn't. He said she was no one important yet later refused to delete her. We haven't spoken in a week and I don't plan to talk to him first. What should I do? Am I overreactin? Sorry it turned out so long :(

Comments

• Definitely not overreacting! I'd be upset as well. Some women can be so thirsty. I had a similar problem with a woman that wanted my bf a lil while back. I swear I wanted to punch her in the throat because she was just so persistent. She had a bf too, but was too interested in mine. They were friends so they hung out from time to time which made me hotter than fish grease! So I eventually just starting hanging out with my male friends more(the ones that are interested in me) which upset my bf so my point was made and he no longer talks to her. I do think you have a right to be upset because that's not right. I hope you guys work it out though. It's funny how in relationships nobody ever wants to be the first to apologize cause it's like you lose, lol.
  • I'd be mad too. More so because he said he would delete her but didn't.
  • No def not its obvious she is hitting on him but dnt make him delet her the only reason he won't is cuz u want tim to its gotta b a ego thing for men if it were me I would sit down n ask him if the shoe was on the other foot if it was his best friends cousin all on ur page commiting everything u post how wud that make him feel wat wud he do tell him its not her is wat she says the if he gives u a b.s answer make him sit n talk...... if this doesn't work tell her how u feel now wit the chick ur gonna have to go about ot differently be blunt as blunt can b treat her life a lil bit n let this chick no u dnt play n dnt need the internet to find her..... if that dnt work tell ur friend wat they cousin is on so u dnt mess up ur friendship but also remember its only the internet n ur bf might not even b feeding into the b.s but lift ur voice he needs to no how this is making u feel n how it wud feel if another man was on ur tail
  • Thanks! Its so stupid too cuz it all started when I went out to play pool with mutual friends which are my girlfriend and her boyfriend and my best friend who's a guy. He got mad because my best friend went because he used to like me a long time ago but has been after this other friend for 2 yrs now. I had invited my bd to go, but he didn't wnt to go so its not like I hid it from him. But he made a big deal that I didn't respect him blah blah blah. I was like first of all I invited you, secondly I'm pregnant what am I gonna do? I respect myself, I'm not a whore and lastly it was 4 of us (well 5 cuz of the baby lol) its not like we were alone! He's just so stupid! I'm really thinking if I wanna be in a relationship like that.
  • N u should cuz its only gonna get worse or jus take a break cuz its gonna b ur heart if he cheats cuz he wants u to sit n. The house for the next nine months n that's is not fair @liz86
  • P.s I'm not sayin he is a cheater or he doesn't love u its jus a lot of stress n u dnt want that while preggers n I wud hate to hear u talking bout heart break its the worst feeling
  • I know how u feel I'm going through the same thing usually I don't get jealousy but since I got pregnant My jealousy has taken over just try to trust him message me anytime I know how u feel and we can get through it together
  • @rlwbaby same to u, message me anytime.

@pooh22 thanks, I'm trying to enjoy this time we haven't spoken to think things through. I don't want to end up hurt either.
  • almost same situation here my bf has a female friend who he has known for 3+ years I know she likes him but he always says its nothing ( I know he doesnt like her) but she txt and calls all the time even after I ask her to stop she will come over when I am at work or go to his job and visit him on lunch me and him argue about her constantly he just says thats his friend and I shouldn be childish and I guess I kinda agree because he always invites me but I never want to be around her
  • Ummm no ur not over reacting tell her to back the f off because she is straight up hitting on him I would also find out if he ever txt her too cause if he did I would be pissed u have every right to be pissed!!