How soon do ppl have baby showers?

edited March 2011 in Baby showers
Everyone keeps asking me when my baby shower is, but my guess is just as good as everyone elses b/c im not due until aug & this is my first baby

Comments

• AT Least till after u know the sex ;)
  • I'm due in October and plan to have the baby shower in August.
  • I'm also due in October and I think I'm having one in August and another in Sept...one from my fam and one from his.
  • Im due sept 22 im having it the end of august or beginning of sept.
    w/ my 1st i was due n dec and had it n nov.
  • Im having mine at 32 weeks. It gives you at least 4 weeks before baby comes, because they can come anytime after 36 weeks :)
  • definatly wait until you know the sex of the baby
  • Ok... at 32 weeks makes sense... I'm due in sept, so I was thinking august, but maybe late july... so I can get the last minute things...
  • Yeah I'm having mine in may and I'm due end of june.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm 33wks and mine aren't until 35 and 37 wks.. if I had planned them they would for sure be sooner but hey you just have to roll with it when it comes to fam/friends I guess...
  • well technically the last one is 38 wks but lol I'm a lil nervous so I say 37 to make myself feel better!
  • Im due in august and I'm having mine in late June.
  • I'm due in may n having mine in april my son was born in dec n I had his in nov
  • I'm due oct having my coed babyshower in aug
  • Im having mine march 26 and im due april 17
  • I'm due in June & having mine end of April
  • I have my baby showers at 22 weeks so that gives me plenty of time to get whatever I still need wash everything and set everything up and not have to be in a rush and I can just spend the last 2 months resting idk why anyone would want to have a shower so late in pregnancy its stupid u don't have to to do crap and what if u have the baby early or premature
  • @mommyof3boys i agree with you! Im due september 9th i plan on having mine in like late june or mid july i def want to get everything ready and R E L A X :)
  • It is great having a early shower so everything is done faster and u don't have to rush when the only way u have to get around is to waddle lol
  • Ugh im so not looking forward to waddleing :(
  • I am due May 24, my baby shower is going to be the end of May... Then we are having a meet the baby in mid june after I recuperate
  • Im due july 12 and having my shower in may so I have enough time to put things away and get anything I need that I didnt get,,then I can relax cus with my first she came early and I want everything in order for this one,,,
  • I had one at 33 weeks and the other at 36 weeks . I had enough time to get things ready, but I wouldn't wait until after 35 weeks for sure.
  • I think somewhere between 30 and 36 weeks is good, gives you a nice baby bump for pictures but still enough time to get things unpacked and put away. :)
  • Mine is this weekend and I'm. Due may 20 so ill be 32 weeks
  • Im due in August having mine in July
  • due beginning of June thinking middle of may but don't know