please dont judge! i know this sounds dumb and bad parenting.

Comments

• @may1mommatobe i get all that but a few days ago (march 14) she was posting about goin to her first prenatal appoutment and she was 6 weeks and 2 days. Now its march 22 amd she hasn't been and is 6 weeks 4 days.. can you see my confusion? And in this post she said she went and the dr said she was less than she thought. How? She must have assumed she was so far along due to her last missed period..if sge told the doc that missed period he would think the same. Right? So what has to happen to change that? Measurements, us, the works..
    . Therefore did she already receive some sort of prenatal care?
  • I'm very confused, but to the original question....no the baby won't die as long as your taking care of yourself. Best of luck.
  • With my daughter I didn't have my first apt until I was 4 months I didn't know I was pregnant no signs and I wasn't having my period anyway and ahe was fine 9 days late 7.5lbs pink and screamin her lungs out
  • @sara102011 I didnt read any of her previous post I was just saying I remembered when I went to the first dr appt they didnt do anything but i can see where your confusion is coming in. @liltigga In regards to your question I didnt see my dr for prenatal care til I was 15wks and I am now 34wks and everything is good so far ... I know pregnancy is scarey and confusing so I wish the best of luck to you this is also my first baby
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @ta2edblondie I think everyone is confused with this post lol.
  • Sounds like someone got caught in their own web of lies...maybe I'm wrong to assume but everything sounds really...strange. :-??
  • Go to ur local counties health dept...theyll do everthing there for free and set u up with temp medicade in the mean time and u could get ur prenatal vitamins there too...
  • edited March 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited March 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I saw comments with lies in it. I don't think its nice pointing out her mishap when she's looking for support.
  • I was very confused about the age of my first pregnancy and I didnt get prenetal care until I was about seven months. Everything came out fine and my baby is very smart and healthy. But I do recomend you do get prenatal care as soon as possible. Its a very long story as of why I didnt get pc earlier, but with this pregnancy I went to the clinic right away. At the first clinic they just tested me and did nothing but I went to another clinic and they gave me papsmear vitamins and even a pregnancy counselor. Good luck
  • @mama_Kat I had said no rudeness intended I just wanted to understand her story better so I could help her in a better way, I just wanted to clear my confusion. I wasn't intending anything rude, it was just confusion. :)
  • Your naby wont die, but I know a lot of states have free or low income clinics that can see you until you get your insurance situation figured out, that would probably be the best thing to look into asap. Good luck
  • @ liltigga I am 4mnths and never took the prenatal vitamins until I found these prenatal gummies at walmart in they are good .... And get this baby A'riyah is just fine
  • @ghettobetty its just really hard to support when sge is telling 2 different stories. . I just wanted her to clear up the confusion so i can support but she still hasn't. I'm not trying to be mean...
  • edited March 2011
    @sara102011 I understand It probably would have been OK but she also said she was confused. This seems to be her first and a young mother so she might not have felt it was an actual visit since nothing was prescribed and she seems scared. I just didn't like how far the calling her out went that's all.
  • Is it really necessary for y'all to sit there & pick someone apart like that? I know whenever I may be writing something, the end result is worded differently & comes off different then then I would like it to sound. The mature way to answer her post would be as if you never saw the first post. To call someone a liar when you dont know all of her details is unreal. This forum is for support not high school antics. Grow up! & move on to a new post & offer helpful advice like you claim you would like to, jeez.
  • No u can take any vitamins to help out some but u will b fine....eat some spinach or other folio acid foods...u both will b fine
  • @Kateee10 I agree....

My first trip to the doc all they did was have me pee in a cup, step on the scale and gave me vitamins. I didn't feel like that was "prenatal care" it was like going to planned parenthood or something. This is my first baby, I didn't know what to expect or what should be done for me. Everyone needs to cut her some slack. I think ppl just like stirring the pot when it gets too "boring" around here.

@liltigga your baby will be ok, but as soon as you get your insurance make an appt. Don't feel silly asking questions either, that's why you're there! :)
  • This app confused me to because when I first got it I was 6 weeks according to the app but my doc said I was 5... technically it is the 6 th week but its confusing
  • Perhaps my comment was uncalled for, and a sincere apology is offered. Things just seemed to raise eyebrows, which is why I said "maybe it's wrong to assume" and obviously it was.

But the fact of the matter is, we're still confused and have yet to hear a logical explaination. I am interested in hearing what's going on, and of course I hope she gets prenatal care and her and baby are healthy and well taken care of for the duration of pregnancy and there after. :)
  • oh mama... no dont worry your baby isn't gonna die... many ladies go through their whole pregnancy without getting medical attention... look at the tv show i didnt know i was pregnant... i would recommend that you get some prenatal pills sold over the counter and take them every day... eat healthy and get lots of iron fiber and calcium and folic acid... but your baby will be fine dont worry your lil head about it..
  • Just an fyi if you read her old posts about going to the doctor there is one that follows it about how the doctor visit went and she said they didn't see her and told her to come back next week so she never did see a doctor! Just an fyi though to clear things up for everyone lol.
  • Back to the subject....take vitamins. The only thing my doctor did till I hit 28 weeks was check the heart rate and make sure everything I was feeling was normal. At 28 weeks I git tested fir the normal diabetes and anemia. Do your research for your state and see if you apply for insurance if they pay retro active. I know ct does
  • Even when you are nice on here you get punished for disagreeing. I wasn't picking anyone apart i was confused!!!!! Still am!!!! My bad. Next time ill just keep my mouth shut cause nothing is good enough for you people.
  • @sara10211 thats y i dnt disagree with anyone on pregly. I keep my opinions to myself. I jus comment in the fun things and the serious questions.