mixed babies

13»

Comments

• My babys father is full blooded puerto rican and I'm portugeuse ... what a mix (: haha
  • My husband is half japanese and my parents think its wonderful. I lived in okinawa, japan when i was younger and my brother was born there. My family can not stand racial hatred and think everyone should have a mixed baby so hate will become a thing of the past. I will never get the hate thing, not like anyone has a choice what color they are born. This is the reason i prefer to hate stupid people(jk)....youre born without knowledge and you choose to maintain that status quo or you rise above it and do more with your life.
  • I'm Hispanic and white and he's white. Very white. A redhead no less LOL. Both our families are ecstatic. His family has been very loving and accepting of me. I'm tanned but fairly light skinned with dark auburn hair and brown eyes. He's fair, redheaded, and has hazel eyes. Excited to see what our baby looks like!
  • Wow! Great topic!! I'm a super white girl, glow in the dark baby Lmao!! My hubby is black. This is my second child, my first is all white! Mine and my hubbies family do not like our choice in partners, but we arnt together for them! I'm 22 weeks tomorrow and neither family has spoken much on our baby, except for my mom of course! She's happy if I'm happy! My dad, won't even let my hubby come to holiday dinners, so none of us go, but we enjoy our holidays together as our own family unit! Me and the hubby can't wait for our baby. We do have our fingers crossed that the fam will come around, but we don't really pay any attention either way!! We will have a beautiful family, with, or without them!! Good luck to everyones healthy babies!!
  • edited March 2011
    Im white and my fiance' is puerto rican...we are having a baby girl (cant wait to see what she will look like) i have an 8 year old from my first husband but hes not mixed....aside from that no one in either family has said anything bad about julius or our baby...they re excited..the first baby girl....my dad does joke on my bd and ask when is paco coming back over...but julius thinks its funny ....and plays into it
  • oooh this is a hot topic for me.. I remember when my cousin married his wife, a black girl and one of my aunts, who happens to be a staunch republican.. super radical and well.. racist got into it with me. Among many other ridiculous things, I will never forget when she said "What are those kids going to do?!" I was like what do you mean what are they gonna do!? Theyre gonna be loved by their parents and families, theyre gonna play at the park and scrape their knees, theyre gonna laugh and cry and make friends and break hearts and have their hearts broken, theyre gonna go to school and get in trouble a few times.. what the hell? You project ideas onto your kids and yeah, theyre going to feel "different" but theyre not. The idea that you need to be one race, to "fit in" is absurd to me! and on a more superficial note, I think mixed babies are literally always adorable.. like, you cant go wrong haha :) Hope this doesnt cause any problems, I just want everyone to get along and spread some love!
  • I'm Cuban & my bd/bf is half white, half Puerto Rican
  • Im half malaysian, half german and i have a lebanese husband. My baby will be european asian and lebo. In laws/my parents are thrilled, this is the 1st grandchild for both sides.
  • My hubby is black and I'm white the only thing my family ever said was when we started dating and I didn't think to tell them he was black cuz it never crossed my mind ... well my dad first saw a pic of us together in Facebook and was like "KAREN (my mom) DID U KNOW HES BLACK?!" LOL they love him as a son, I guess I shoulda said something ;)
  • I'm white-German and my bf is dominican...I'm hoping our son gets his beautiful skin. His 4 year old son is as white as his mom. I do have a little indian-cherokee..ive always tanned easily. No matter what I know he will be perfect.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Omg im so sorry im lucky that mine supports me im white an my fiance is blk an were haven a baby boy in aug and my family is excited
  • I am black and the father of my child is korean. He is adopted by a white family so they dont care and neither do my parents. Other asian people look at us funny tho. Alot of asians from the old country are racists. Im due August 31st with my lil blasian boy Kai.
  • Im due aug 31 too