pains...

I'm not sure if its just growing pains but I keep getting Sharp shooting pains up my left and especially right side of where my uterus is (but I'm not sure if it is my uterus) its especially worse if I sneeze. It stops me doing what ever I'm doing an sometimes its so bad I fall to the floor. The initial pain lasts usually a few seconds then after its like a dull aching pain? Any ideas?!

Comments

• Im far from a doctor but I have the same thing too especially when I cough or sneeze, I've read over & over here that its your muscles stretching. Hope this helps a little :)
  • P.s. I also read on here that if you hold your stomach when you sneeze or whatever it helps not hurt as much. I thought it was silly but tried it and now that I have a cold im holding my stomach before every sneeze, cough, or nose blow and it doesn't even hurt.
  • I get it too when I sneeze or cough. It just seems like muscle pain.
  • That's what I wanted to hear lol i didn't fancy sitting in a doctors room full of sick people and I see my midwife on 4th april so I can always ask her if I'm stil worried! Thankyou.