Who else is due in November??? or somewhere around there!!!

Comments

• I am due Nov.18th....this will be our third baby! We are super excited....Congrats to all and God Bless.
  • I am due November 4th, a day b4 my older bros birthday. I am aiming to have a boy and name him Daniel James.
  • EDD is Nov. 20th..really that's not long away..
  • I'm due on the 17th 3 days before my birthday!! Feels like million years away....
  • November 8th with my 2nd
  • Nov 1 here x
  • I am due november 5th according to doctors but my preggly app sayd nov 6th. Conceived on feb 13..according to app. Second child have a seven (on Saturday) year old son who wants a sister...
  • November 13th. Baby is due on my fiances bday lol
  • Nov.3rd... and its taking forever... this summer is going to suck...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm due nov 5
  • @chayebabii don't wanna be rude but FYI they don't estimate your due date by the day of your conception its from the first day of your last period. Nobody really can tell the conception date they say its average about 10 days after the day you start your period with a 28day cycle not everyone has that. You can kinda estimate your conception date but you'll never know for sure.
  • Im sooo excited. Im due in Nov. 8th with my 3rd child. The funny is that with my 2 I had them b4 my due dates
  • @veteranswife I know I am 7w4 days from my lmp I ovulated/conceived on feb11 I know bc we were trying ...bbt&cm we got preggo oct 29 but I mc dec2 & what do u kno preggo again by 1/28...thanks but im a pro at this stuff now lol thanks tho how far r u???
  • Hey guys the summer months r goin to suck so make the best of it,i wish u all luck and that u all have beautiful n healthy babies :)
  • Due november 8th. My dads birthday! Lol
  • Due november 8th. My dads birthday! Lol
  • Im new here. Im do 11/8/11. Its funny cuz my dads bday is 11/7 and mines 11/30.
  • edited March 2011
    I am due on the 24th.. My boyfriend wants twins. I know its in his family that has twins.. :X
  • @chayebabii no reason to get upset and I was just pointing that out there. I have 2 kids and the 3rd on the way close to deliver. My friend told me about the whole statements she is due November but didn't wanted to post in that discussion anymore. I know all about m/c and ectopic pregnancies I been there and FYI I am not just prego by one its by my husband who is also the father of my other children. Maybe if you are such a pro and know everything you should know what you are having. Lol but hey I can go online and Google the conception date calculater!
  • Im due November 29...very excited
  • November 24. Turkey baby! :)
  • I'm due Nov. 20th and Devynn is a cute girl name
  • Im due nov. 11th, i also got a baby names app that you can look up names by letter, gender, even origin :)
  • @army_wife11 my b day is the 30th too!!
  • I'm due November 8th:)
  • We are due November 26 according to my lmp. This is the day before our one yr wedding anniversary. We r soooo excited and so are our families.
  • Due November 14
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.