Having a Mixed/Bi-Racial Baby

Comments

• Im light skinned hispanic, drk brown hair and eyes and my bf is white beautiful green eyes light brown hair so excited to see my beautiful mixed baby! Hope he or she has her daddys eyes!
  • edited March 2011
    I have a mixed little girl and she is the most beautiful girl ever and I have a baby boy on the way also who will be mixed I think mixed babies are the most adorable
  • My baby will be cambodian,spainard, and french. I have alot of mixed babies in my family including cam/white, cam/puerto,cam/domin, cam/black, cam/mex and more lol yea we're pretty much out there
  • Im white and cherokee indian. I've got the darkest brown eyes ever and dark brown hair my son is two and his dad was black so our little boy came out with a beautiful skin color black hair and dark brown eyes. I'm due in November with my second. The father is full mexican with black hair and hazel eyes I'm exited to see our baby.
  • We want to teach the youngest spanish but don't want to make the oldest feel left out.
  • Aww im having a bi racial baby too, im italian and puerto rican father is mexican american. I bet ur babys gonna be cuteee..
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mshahir Do you know how you will achieve it? From what I've read, the best way for us is if we have French as a family language, then my husband will speak only in Arabic and myself only on English. Apparently you can bring up a child with a maximum of 5 languages without it being too much.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Wow were gonna have a beautiful upcoming generation.. Well im hacin a mixed baybii as well.. Im puerto rican/japanese and my hubby is black.. I cnt wait 2 c my baybii.. I plan on teaching him/her all 3 languages
  • Well we are all mixed up over here dont know what my kid will look like. My mom is indian/black/white & biological father is black/indian. And then their parents were mixed. My husband is black/ white. So mixed and confused especially filling out forms, some tell you that u can only bubble one, lol.
  • Im also having a mixed baby... Im white & my babysdad is black & mexican
  • Well I'm mixed with black/white and my baby daddy is black. He has brown eyes and long hair to where as I look Mexican with long jet black hair and really light brown eyes... this is our first baby and I think its gonna be so beautiful... my family has a history of the eyes changing colors. I'm due Oct 28
  • I am white and my boyfriend is black, I'm due november 19 and it can't come too soon!! :)
  • I'm due nov 19 too bray731! I love mixed babies..they totally win the cute title over my boring all white future child, hahahaah :) jk ill have a cute one but there's nothing more symbolic and gorgeous than a mixed child! ;-)
  • Im white n my husband is black n I have 3 mixed babies n another on the way. I honestly think mixed babies are cute. There's nothing wrong with mixed babies. If sumones hating its cuz Ur baby is gorgeous compared to theirs. Me m my husband get nasty looks all the time. I love it!
  • Mixed babies are the best! My baby will be black, Scottish, Mexican, and Italian.:-)
  • Im cuban and white. With light tan skin and dark brown hair and eyes. My hubby is white and cherokee indian. With light brown hair and green eyes. Cant wait to see what we made together:)
  • Im african american my fiance is mexican:)
  • All you ladies have made me feel soo proud to say I'm carrying a mixed baby :) I am so excited for my colorful little one to come now. Thanx.
  • I'm due nov. 17th i'm black & puerto rican my fiance is dominican italian & black :) :) my eyes are light brown his are hazel I have long black hair his hair is brown & blonde I can't wait to see what our baby looks like I have 2daughters from a previous relationship they are also mixed & beautiful!! Mixed babies are beautiful :)never let anyone try to tell you otherwise
  • I'm due nov. 17th i'm black & puerto rican my fiance is dominican italian & black :) :) my eyes are light brown his are hazel I have long black hair his hair is brown & blonde I can't wait to see what our baby looks like I have 2daughters from a previous relationship they are also mixed & beautiful!! Mixed babies are beautiful :)never let anyone try to tell you otherwise
  • I am spanish, irish, german, and scottish and my bf is black....I have been wonering since I found out I was pregnant what my baby will look like....I have hazel eyes and dark wavy hair and he has brown eyes and black hair so I wonder....
  • Im Hawaiian puerto rican portugese mexican and white and the dad is full mexican so the baby will definitly be mixed and beautiful:)
  • I think mixed babies are adorable
  • Our babe will be asian, spanish and white I am so excited to see what our little one will look like!
  • i think bi-racial babies are a beautiful thing. im white, mostly irish and scottish and my fiance is cuban (:
  • I am Salvadorian and my husband is greek.....funny different cultures but believe me he loves our babies...
  • I'm 10 wks now w/our 2nd baby, our daughter is 5 and mixed black &white she has green eyes and tan skin, she looks exactly like the 2 of us combined.
    as far as mixing cultures we think its super important to share them with her and distinguish which comes from what side(:
  • I'm 11 wks pregnant an have a 3 year old an 10 month all mixed. black an white an they are beautiful! Good luck with urs !