dont touch me

2»

Comments

• i'm not quite big enough yet for people to have that temptation to touch my belly yet...but i'm not a touchy feely person....my 16 yr old sister really erked me yesterday..she said..i think you pregnant women are just looking for something to B**ch about. You are just looking for a reason to be grouchy so you're going to say "DONT TOUCH MY BELLY!!!!!"

i was like oh u just wait and see how you like it missy! lol
  • At work, where I had told literally NO ONE except my bd I was preggo coworkers began to come up and touch my tiny belly asking if I was pregnant!! I flipped. I'm a thin girl so I got offended! Especially after I misscarried And it still went on:( I was ready to quit.
    So weird its like everyone has preggo raydar
  • @vanalkr i really would prefer not to have to bitch at all during the day but some times you gotta do what you gotta do...
  • @jalem that's what i think...it's my body and my baby..if i don't want them touching i have every right to tell them not to touch.....

and we aren't just "LOOKING" for something to gripe about....sometimes stuff really does irritate us....
  • edited March 2011
    Lol I had a lady tell me one that she wanted to touch my belly for "good luck" when I was pregnant with my daughter. Its so annoying especially when your in a crowded store.... Im already starting to show at 10wks with this 1 and at work I've already been touch. Ugh!
  • yeah I am a very private person as it is so when people want to touch it makes me mad I just glare at them til they back away
  • This is something I worry about when I start showing because I hate to be touched, especially by strangers! I have never even thought of touching abort woman's pregnant belly. That is just rude!
  • @vanalkr yeah like complete strangers touching me... lolz
  • LOL I hate being touched period someone might get smacked if they try to touch my belly.
  • the only person I like touching my belly is my bd and I agree wit the shirt im getting some made lol
  • @jellybeans_mommy heck yeah only my bd, my dr, and occasionally my mom
  • @jalem not even my mom lol
  • @jellybeans_mommy even if i didnt like it she would do it any way first grandbaby and all... so i have to deal with it...
  • @jalem this my mom's first but I still don't like it lol my lil sissy is 7 she like 2 kiss my belly it drives me nuts lol
  • @jellybeans_mommy oh i love when my nephew kisses my belly
  • I don't have a problem with people touching my belly, but people at work have taken to calling.g my fatty or chunk. Now when someone says something like "alright fatty" I reply with something offensive about their looks like " fine thanks big head" or "great thanks fat ass" .
  • Stranger don't touch my belly but I think it's cause they're scared of me and all my tattooes ha
  • My husband has been wanting me to get a few tats, maybe I should.