where are all u moms in military at?

Comments

• Wow hi @mommylu u must be new what battalion I'm in 2-2 I'm 26 weeks due in June!!
  • hey i am new here, and I'm in 4-6 acs due in aug!how old are you, if you dont mind asking?
  • I'm am 21, 21 weeks prego with a little boy due in July. We live in Texas:-) my hubby us in the army
  • @mommylu I'm 19 I have a 2 yr old already started life extra early but I have no regrets
  • how about u? Do u live off post? I live in lakewood 9 mins from north fort
  • Guess ill see ya at prego pt lol I only go on wednesdays I have a no pt profile high risk baby. But my name is kaely depriest nice to meet u! :-)
  • I'm 20 and im going on my first but people say im too young still, its gets me annoyed but what ever i know what i'm capable of so i totally understand you. i live in tacoma right across the street from tacoma community college. well ill start this week i haven't gone yet lol i seen you then :)...nice to meet you to my last name is Burgos u might spot out
  • Don't worry about what people say @mommylu its the army n I'm still getting grief about being pregnant!
  • I'm 19 and 25 weeks and 4days. My husband is in the Army, active duty.
    We r stationed at the wonderful Ft. Irwin NTC in Cali. Anyone close to me. Its soooo borring here, been here for 2 yrs.
  • I'm 22 married to the army, live onpost at fort bliss Texas. I am 26 weeks tomorrow ;)
  • I'm 22 and 24 weeks pregnant with our first. Found out it is a girl last week...very excited! Husband is in the Marine Corps, stationed at Camp Lejeune NC.
  • I'm 23 and 7 weeks pregnant with numbe 2! My husband is active marine corps. Were stationed at camp lejuene. He deploys in june. I hope ill be able to give my kids a stable life even if we are moving every 3 years!

Any advice about caring for a toddler and being pregnant during a deployment?
  • Hi :) were pregnant with our first. Currently stationed in NC..... ft.bragg. my husband is active army. Were due 30 Oct 2011 :)
  • Im 20 and 14 weeks. Both my husband n I are active army stationed at fort hood. He deploys in july, im due in sept.
  • I'm 24 I have a 18 month old daughter, I'm 7 weeks prego Due Nov.6th! My hubby is active duty in the Marine Corps, we r currently in Maryland on Recruiters Duty! It's almost like he is deployed because his hours are all over the place, I'm basically a single mom! Cannot wait go get outta her and back to a base to meet some other wives!
  • I'm 22 I'll be 10 weeks this Friday and my husband is Active Army station at Fort Sill, Ok. I'm actually very okay with our first little one growing up military, it will always be taken care of despite the problems of deployment and everything I've come to love this life of ours :)
  • I'm 21 and 5 weeks along with our first. My husband is a sailor stationed in bremerton, wa for now. I would love to meet other girls in my area :) I work pretty close to all the army wives in tacoma :)
  • I'm 20 and 13 weeks with number two. My husband(active army) is fishing AIT and then we are suppose to be going to Ft. Lewis in june. I miss him and dislike he isn't around for our 6 month little girl but we will be together soon.
  • @bradford2 and @forevanmyhrt I would love to have a meeting in WA I live in Lakewood n I'm active duty stationed at ft Lewis feel free to message me on here n ill give u my number or hit me up on Facebook kaely depriest or looking_up91@hotmail.com
  • I'm 7 weeks. My hubby is active army. We're stationed in Fort Stewart GA. This is our first baby. I'm also new to being an military wife:)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm tracie I'm 20 with first baby 19 weeks along. Have been with military only a few months. Husband is active Air Force at Offut AFB :)
  • About to be 21, 25 weeks first one, stationed schofield barracts hawaii moving back to az when hubbie deploys in a month
  • I'm Miara, 23 yrs old pregnant with our first little bundle of joy...16 wks and 3 days. Both hubby and I are active duty army, I am in GA and he is in TX due to deploy in may and will miss the birth of our first baby.....whoooo! I have NO clue how I am gonna hold up!
  • I'm sorry. He can't come home around the time of your baby's birth? My cousins husband just got back to stay for two weeks so he could be there for the birth of they're first. So I'm not sure why they won't allow him to as well. But her husbands in the army. I'm not sure if you guys are to or not.
  • (miaradavis)
  • my'n is army its just how it ended upbut he will get his r&r at the end of june so i hope he will make it back in time lol
  • I just wanted to take some time to thank you all for serving and the sacrifices you and your families have made for us all!!!
  • @Cuban_Daisy we are both active duty in the army stationed in 2 separate places. Since his tour is only 8 months he doesn't get r&r which sucks cause he misses the birth of our baby.
  • I'm Christina I'm 27(whew feel old sayin that Hah) pregnant with our 2nd. Have a 5 y o son (OEF baby) pregnant with a girl now (OIF baby) just finished with a deployment heading back into another one later this year. We're stationed at Ft Richardson Alaska