Welcome to the August DDC!

Comments

• I was told by a friend that her doctor told her she could take 2 prenatal vitamins to get her energy back. I plan on asking my doctor this week. Ill let ya know what she says.
  • i m due August the 9th. x
  • edited January 2011
    My est. Due date is aug 11. Is it possible for me to still be getting a neg home pregnancy test? I live in the middle of no where so I have not been to the dr yet. I have had several symptoms (lower back ach, 2 missed periods, constipation, constant tiredness, more hungry, brests getting larger,frequent urination,nose bleeds, etc) but no morning sickness. This will be #2 but the first on was completely different.
  • Yes please let me know what your doctor says about 2 prenatals a day for energy. My mom thinks I'm anemic. I literally spend my entire weekend in bed, I don't want to do anything. Cleaning & cooking especially. I know exercising is supposed to help but I can't even motivate myself to do that.
  • Due 8/21 with baby # 2
  • Due 10/08 with first baby. Has been an emotional rollercoaster so far but I cant wait for my 13 wk scan in 3 weeks, have been trying to keep a secret til then.
  • I had the initial blood tests already, my doctor says I am not anemic but I literally spend all day in bed. I can't get motivated to do anything. I'm only 10 weeks so I am hoping this is normal 1st trimester fatugue.
  • im due aug 1 2011
  • August 9... third pregnancy hopefully first baby...
  • Due 8/26, first pregnancy. Ginger helps a lot with the nauseousness. Also, it's very common to get sick along with taking the prenatal vitamins so try taking them with a full stomach as to not get sick. I nap for 3 hours every afternoon and sleep for 10 hours every night and STILL feel exhausted.. It comes with it, should only last the first trimester.
  • Pregnant with my first baby and were due aug 13th! We are so excited but honestly I am scared to death!! No morning sickness just exhaustion and mood swings oh joy! LOL
  • @bellareust same here with the exception of nausea from smells
  • It almost makes the pregnancyfeel not real b cuz I dont have many symptoms
  • I'm due 8/23 but I picked 8/14 for my c/s so the baby n my 8 yr old can share that bday (my mom & aunt are like that)
  • I am due August 1, hardly any symptoms either except for moody and tiredness. Baby looked good last week though
  • I am due august 2nd..I'm soo tired all the time! I have "morning" sickness all day..Sleeping helps..I don't have cravings its more like a daily change of items that WON'T make me sick! I just started a new job so I am eagerly
  • Im due 8/22. Have had 3 miscarriages before this so hubby and I are really hoping and praying for this to be it. It will be our first.
    As far as symptoms: nausea, vomiting, soooooooo tired n exhausted yet hard n sleepless nights, frequent urination and swollen breasts.
  • I'm due Aug.24th but will have a csection a week earlier.This is my second I have a 4 yr old little princess!! I was never tired or sick with her. However this time around I cld sleep all day I can't sleep at night and I'm sick throughout the day.But even with all that I'm so EXCITED & HAPPY!! We were jst abt to give up I have all kinds of female problems but God had a different plan!! We r over joyed good luck everyone
  • I am also due 8/26 with my first one :) just light headaches, and fatigue no morning sickess for me!
  • Im due aug 30. Second child. So far this pregnancy has been miserable. Nausea, headache, back pain, sore breasts, and extremely tired.
  • Estimated due date of 8/1/11 really bad nausea

• I am due August 31. I'm way oober excited!!!
  • I am due August 12th 2011 with my third. ;-)
  • I'm due 8/3 with my 1st. Im having trouble sleeping at night a lot of sleeping during the day always tired .
  • Due 9 August. Second child and I don't remember being this tired with my first or as ill. Then again I didn't have a child waking me up at 4 am to crawl into my bed.
  • Sammiismommy: its possible because even though you've miised 2 it may still be to early for your bodies hormones to be picked up by the test! The only reason I know this is because I went thru the EXACT same thing and found out yesterday that I'm 8 weeks pregnant with my 3rd child!! I asked my dr the same question and that's what he told me!!
  • Mommyx3 thanks! I plan to goro the dr first thing next week, if I am no longer snowed in. I have read a lot of places and this seems to be more common that I expected. I don't want to get my hopes up, and I think it is too late for my hubby (he has already started talking to the baby.) We would love a second one!
  • Due Aug 13th with my 3rd! Super excited....well besides being sick ALL day but I guess its just a small price to pay! =)
  • I'm due Aug.24th but will have a csection a week earlier.This is my second I have a 4 yr old little princess!! I was never tired or sick with her. However this time around I cld sleep all day I can't sleep at night and I'm sick throughout
  • Due 8/11/11 done feeling sick thank find but having trouble sleeping