I nee someone to talk to....

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
I am 19 and I am 6 weeks pregnant.. I got pregnant by my best friend... But now he keeps telling me to get an abortion saying how he is not ready for a child and he will hate me for forcing a baby on him and he will hate our baby.. I cant have an abortion the doctor told me it would be hard for me to get pregnant so why would I give up this baby Im having.. This is like my miracle child... One because I wasnt even suppose to have kids and two because I was on birth control... Smh Idk what to do but I know abortion is not an option.. I just dont want my child o have a faher who hates him or her

Comments

• As long as you give tjis child all your love then forget how much love the father gives! My dad was a dead beat & I turned, out just fine on my mothers love alone!
  • If he's your best friend... he'll come around
  • You have that baby and do what you feel is right! If the "donor" doesn't want to be there then so be it. Don't let anyone force that on you! Keep your head up and stay strong for you and your miracle. We will all be here for you!
  • I'm sure the further along u get he might change his mind...u should just stay positive & do what u think is best & what u want. My BD wasn't they most excited at first, but starting to come around.
  • Tell him its not his baby keep your baby if you want him love him lots youll be a great mother
  • I hope he comes around he has been telling me for two weeks staight to get an abortion I went to the doctors I just couldnt go through with it..
  • Thanks you guys...