I dont know about you ladies but...

edited March 2011 in October 2011
I don't fit in my pants anymore. I've only gained 4 lbs, but its all in my belly. I did some shopping with hubby today and didn't find much, but the last place we visited was Ross. To my suprise they had a really good affordable! Selection. I got me some fat pants and a few shirts to nicely fit my evergrowing belly. Let me know if u guys find another good place for clothes on a budget.

Comments

• I know how you feel. My ability to fit into some of my clothes is slowly fading lol. When I am not work I live in my yoga pants, cause they are nice and stretchy hehe. And I am down to only 3 bras that still fit. I am trying to hold out as long as possible on getting maternity clothes and stuff. Walmart has nice cheap stuff too :)
  • Yes girl im all about the Target maternity section. I also heard burlington coat factory has cute clothes and also old navy...
  • Oooh talk about comfy clothes I found some hanes chonies boxer brief cuts they look like spankies so I can wear them like shorts around the house. I got them from target and now its the only underwear I wear. Can't wear my sexy stuff anymore due to risk of a uti. Sooo I'm pro boxer brief cuts all the way
  • I love the boy cut panties because I hate panty lines and I live in leggings. And they'll offer a little more support as my butt gets fatter during this pregnancy.
  • Yep I'm chilling in mine right now :D
  • Right now motherhood maternity is having awesome sales. If u don't have one they are online too ;-)
  • I got some maternity jeans from burlington coat factory that I LOVE!! one pair was only 10$
  • Burlington coat factory very affordable. Old navy yoga pants in bigger sizes (love). Motherhood clearance rack.
  • Burlington all the way!! They always have a clarence section and there are cute clothes not just old mom looking clothes lol i also got some adorable jeans from old navy maternity clarence
    I haven't really found anything good at most or marshalls, just a couple t shirts but I'm really looking for pants and jeans
  • Old navy has some great deals!
  • omg i cant wear my jeans anymore they are too tight around the top but still big around the legs. I cant even get a bigger size cus they would just hang of my legs considering im a size 6 and my legs are like freaking chopsticks -_- and it sucks, i love my jeans :(
  • Get a belly band they are at maternity shops. Its like a tubetop for your belly u can wear all ur same pants and just leave them unzipped and buttoned. The band covers and helps hold ur pants up. They come in different colors. I have a black one cause it goes with just about everything. :)
  • Target has a belly band
  • i nee to get belly band ... and swim suit for summer
  • The belly band didn't hold up my low rise jeans anytime I sat down or bent over half my butt crack was out lol
  • I made my own. If you sew, or get the heat seal stitch (walmart has it) I just took an old spandex type skirt and made my own. I wanted something a little longer so I made it. Also... I put button holes on mine in both the front and back so I could loop them through my pants buttons :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.