TWINS!!!

Any other Mommys find out you're having twins? We just had our first ultrasound yesterday and found out were 12weeks and 4 days and their Two Babies!!!

Comments

• edited March 2011
    Congrats...I keep having dreams about twins but I doubt it LOL
  • Congrats!! That is so exciting!!
  • Congrats. Do twins run in your family or were you on a fertility drug or something? I was just wondering bc I got pregnant off of clomid and the doc told me that both of my ovaries released eggs....so I am nervous their could be more.....I go Thursday to find out.
  • I went into today for my first appointment. the Doctor did an ultrasound and saw two peanuts, one she got a clear view of and we ever heard the heart beat, but the second one was being stubborn and she couldn't get close enough too. I am only 6 weeks, so I go back in 3 weeks to find out if it is twins!! EEP!
  • Congrats. That's so exciting. I will be 6 weeks when I go on Thursday. Good luck and God bless!
  • Im having twins & im almost 16weeks :) congratulations!!!
  • I'm now 25 weeks with boy/girl twins!!! Congratulations!!!
  • I have 2 lil ones as well. I'm due Oct 7, n I have my nuchal us next week
  • Congrats ladies, I'm a mom of 3 yr old twin boys conceived through IVF. It's truly a blessing and a miracle. This time around was a.natural conception so we only have 1 peanut. Maybe it's a girl this time. Good luck to you all.
  • Congrats my hubby was hoping for that but no such luck here but that is so exiting!!!!! ;)
  • Congratulations
  • Im having twins they are due september 4 :) wont know till april 12 what the gender is
  • Twins aren't common with either of our families, and I havent taken any fertility drugs, it just HAPPENED. We'll find out what they are next u/s :) Due Sept 30th
  • Congrats! Twins keep blipping in my mind.. I even googled some things.. haven't had an u/s yet and id probably die of shock if it were true since my daughters only ten months old I can't imagine three under two!

But it must be so exciting for you!
  • 13 weeks with twins!!! Separate sacks so they think they're fraternal. We're hoping for a boy/girl ;) due September 28th; pretty much destined to have twins. 9 sets on my side of the family and 2 sets on my husbands. Super excited ;) congratulations!
  • I am expecting twins to could really do with some advice. Due 29th September. I already have a three year old girl. I am suffering with lack of sleep and headaches . Congratulations to you. It's going to be some journey. My first little girl was premature only 4pound so I guess I am worrying that I am carrying two little ones hope they will be ok. So much to think of. X X X
  • I am 14 weeks with twins!! I can not wait to find out what I am having. Do you know yet?
  • Congrats everyone on the twins! That's so exciting. I always wished I was a twin. Lol Only one baby in my belly, but I think one is all my hubby and I need right now. :) Enjoy your twins mommas.
  • SUPER HAPPY FOR YOU! ^_^
  • Ha, look at all the twins coming so close together :) I'm hoping for boy/girl too and I guessing we'll find out soon! Keep in touch ladies :)
  • I'm having twins due sep 20, I'll find out in 2hrs what I'm having! Cant wait! Good luck to all of us! :)
  • Yay :) hope you get what you want!
  • I am 37 weeks with identical twin girls Congrats everyone
  • @josie749 so whats the news on the babies gender
  • @jewel boy and a girl!! The boy was very obvious and we saw his parts the whole time he was moving, with the girl she didn't confirm it 100% cause she was kind of hiding even tho we were able to see the 3 lines where the genitals are, I go back in a week to confirm, but we were both pretty sure that it is a girl, my heart tells me it is :) I wonder if everybody having a girl has a hard time seeing it in the ultra sound..hmmmm :-?
  • @josie749 your so lucky im happy for you congrats ......my last ultrasound we didnt see a thing now we have to wait till april 12 i thought it was having 2 girls but lastnight i had a dream it was 1 of each please keep me updated B-) congrats again
  • @jewel thank you! I will, I hope you get what you want too! Stay in touch :) wish you the best!!
  • Preggo with my 2nd set of twins! They r hard work but the rewards and the joy r outstanding! If you need advice or have questions please please ask me!!!! :)
  • @Jose749 LUCKY YOU!!! I hope were having boy/girl twins :) If so...my pregnancy era is Over lol good luck everybody!
  • I am really nervous about my twins and I have them Friday. I have a 14 month old daughter already and just don't know if I can handle 3 kids by myself (*)