Teen mom 2 fans

edited March 2011 in Just for Fun
You need to turn on Nancy Grace.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • She has a video of Janelle on.
  • I'm watching it. Craziness.
  • Beating the ,,,,out of someone
  • What chnnel is nancy grace on @mom60511
  • Nancy grace? Channel please? Lol
  • Janelle is soo.crazy!
  • HLN headline newd
  • Nancy grace is a crazy. They need to take her and Janelle off of TV for good. Lol
  • Is Keiffer in the video?
  • Yea I don't like Jenelle either. At first I thought her mom was too harsh but now I see y. She's a bad example of a teen mom. Givin bad names to teen parents. I wanna shake her like a ragdoll
  • Just watched that... I'm affraid tht janelle gets a bad rap I feel for her I had a mom that was just like that and its super hard after years of dealing with it to stay in your right mind... never lost my kids to her but I just never went home again nd started my life with them... I didn't let her control me poor janelle just wants her mom to accept her so bad she's very sad
  • @Melissa how old are you now
  • I just saw it. I'm not gonna lie she f*cked that girl up, but tht goes to show u her level of mentality. To think that's cute, on top of bein a bad parent is just a shame. That girl is lookin for love in all the wrong places
  • wowzerss! i hate jenelle shes such a horrible excuse for a mother. her mom needs to stop letting her come home and go for full custody of that little boy.
  • I think Jenelle & her mom need some therapy! Jenelle did stomp the crap out of that girl and that's the last thing she should wanna do. How about put that anger into love for that gorgeous boy of hers?
  • But I can see y her mom is so hard. She has no morals. Her way of life is smokin, partyin n bein a deviant. Then again her mom is pretty mean. But still she should shpe up
  • The fight is also in TMZ.Com. And Janelle is lucky she only lost temporary custody of her son. She's not a mother to him at all! I don't feel sorry for her one bit!!!
  • Imagine if she had custody of Jace
  • Her mom isn't a mom. She fusses with her like a sister would. She never puts her foot down like a mom. She just screams, says leave, then invites her back the next week. They feed off of each others madness.
  • That boy would be living in her car or some random house. He's better off with her mom!
  • @barbie, as sad as this is.. I can see her leaving him with a friend & just running off & not coming back. Good thing her mom took him.
  • @mommy3 yea I could see that happening too. I think she could start getting her stuff together if she got away from keifer (sp) he's just a waste of air!
  • I am surprised the girl she beat up doesn't
    look worse
  • I can't stand Jenelle. She puts everything before her baby. I feel bad for her mom putting up with all her crap.
  • I have been watching it too. Its sad to see her throwing her life away when she has that beautiful baby boy. You see in the backround that one girl shoving janelle into the girl. She got really agged on, but she should've been the better person. I could never ever do that to my child but apparently she really don't care. All her mother wants is the best for her, just like any other mom, she just has a weird way of showing it. That girl needs to get her life straightened out for the sake of her son.
  • Her mom still loves her I think thts y she keeps allowin her to come back. She can't turn her back on her daughter, I know I couldn't. But she prob need to whip her a$$ one good time. To this day I still bck down from my mom mind u I'm 5'5 she's 5'1. That girl has no respect
  • Wow I just watched that video and not gonna lie she beat that chicks a$$
    But for what reason??
    Personally I would never do half the crap she does to her son...

She really needs help
    I was like her but I didn't have a son or any child tobtake care of

I feel horrible for jace ...
  • For me it took going to juvie for a month ana half
    And hours of counseling
  • edited March 2011
    @Mom60511... I'm older than the hills... compared to a lot of you I'm 36 I'm on my second time around with a 15 month old and now pregnant with my first girl... my relationship with my mom is still hard but I make an effort to see her at least a couple times a month... she's still the same if not worse but I have a lil more patience because I don't rely on her or live there.. I would rather be homeless than live that way.. janelle is in a tough spot when your young your emotions get the best of you she doesn't have a clue what to do.. when family is nt on your side who do you have... some one like looser kieffer that's who... I feel for her