for mommies with children funniest story

shyshy
edited March 2011 in Pregnant
What is the funniest story you like to share about your first child??

Mine is when my daughter janiyah was about 5 months old I was giving her a bath in the big tub I turned around for a moment to get her wash cloth and towel and when I looked again she had pooped in the tub and made a attempt to eat a piece.. ewwwwww! It was gross but she knew no better so I had to laugh she is 6 now I mis the innocent days lol

Comments

• K so my son wad like three and we were at dinner over to my dads and I started to tell my family that he liked to play the make it bigger game like my little brothers did when they were little now mind u we had the entire family over I just thought it would be cute to tell then since they loved it so much when my brothers did it at that age to I was telling them and all of a sudden my three year old says I was just making it bigger like daddy OMG I could have died
  • Mine happened last week. My daughter is 14 months old and she listens to music on my phone. Well she threw my phone and it came apart well I found everything but the battery. I was freaking cuz I was home alone and 37 weeks pregnant with twins well my bf came home said he has tried calling me I said your daughter hid my battery and I asked her where it was and looked everywhere. He ask her where's mommy's battery and that lil feed had shoved it in her diaper and I never thought to look their cuz she was fully dressed lol I was so mad at myself lol
  • Ha my 2yr old nephew was in the back seat of my truck with his 9 month old sister an she was crying and I was driving he looks at me and says"Titi my sister is hungry" I said "Ok where almost there" so we pull up to the mall every one is quite...I look in the back sit...An my nephew was making her a bottle. He had poured 8oz of bottle water into her bottle, An when I asked him "What are u doing" he replied"Making my sister a bottle, Now where is her similac" OMG I bout dies I said "I'll do it, bc u don't know how many scoops she need plus ur gonna make a mess" He said she needs four and I not gon make a mess bc I'm a big boy an I didn't spill the water" I was done an didn't say nothing else!! AN YES HE MADE HER BOTTLE AT THE AGE OF TWO!!
  • @Mami2be I absolutely love that story!! How freakin cute!! It sounds like one of those speechless moments!!
  • @mami2be OMG that's so cute. ;)
  • @baby_girls that's so funny LOL
  • @shy eeewww but so funny lmao
  • @kansasmomma I look at him til this day an just shake my head!! He's very smart he goes to daycare an they put him in a class room with the 5 an 6yr olds. I asked him what did he want santa to bring him to my house he said "U knw what TITI How about u tell santa to call me" smh. I can go on with stories about him. Lol Okkay one more...I took him to the Dr, an when the nurse walked in he whiperd an said "TiTi I need to ask her something" an when he turns to me or his mom first it mean TROUBLE!! LOL So I said "Okay hun hold on" But nooo the nurse opened her big mouth an said "What is it sweety that u wanna ask me" haha He said "What's wrong with ur mouth? And ur teeth ur missing some an they broke" CTFU she had a very big Gap and a chipped tooth!! Oh can u say embarrassing!?!? Then she left out after saying it came from sucking on a bottle to long. I turned to him an said" u need to be nice an not say certain things" I'm a pop ur butt....The dr walks in an he says "My auntie said she gon whoop my butt" lmao I couldn't hold it in anymore I fell out laughing
  • @mami2be he sounds like a genius!! I love both of those stores!! Your making me laugh so much I had to run to the bath room!! "My auntie said she's gonna whoop my butt" I love it!! Have any more stories I need more cute funny stories!!
  • My daughters first Dr appt I was putting her diaper back on her and as I lifted her butt up to put the pamper under her she had explosive poop and it shot across the room all over her dad and the wall he is so lucky he had an under shirt on cause we had to throw his shirt out it was hilarious
  • Lol good stories ladies
  • Went to my ob for my 20 week check up and I had to take my 5 year old and we got into the room and the nurse and doc came in the room and she decided to say mommy are they going to take the baby out now,,,i was like no he has to bake for a while, well she flipped cus she thought he was in a oven
  • Lol my daughter is now 11 but she recently ran into a pole. When she was little she had an obsession with getting into purses. Well my mother had her purse on the couch and was in the kitchen
    Jas my daughter just got out of the bath and was in the livingroom naked (she liked to air dry) we heard a giggle and all we saw was this naked lil body running down the hall towards the bathroom and bedrooms with 60 dollars in her hand. We never saw it again. She also used to take the house phone and drive by in her little car and drop them in glasses of soda. We went through 4 phones. She used to call goats dogs. I miss those days. I hope this baby is as much fun.

Lol oh yea when Jas was little she was obsessed with the movie snow dogs. Well she loved the part where Cuba would shake his butt in front of the dogs. Well Jas got out of the tub and came in and said naked "hey doggies" while shaking her butt. It was hilarious. Lol I could go on all day.

I took her driving in a parkinglot and well she decided she was done and started getting out of the seat to the back seat while the cat was moving lmao. I freaked lol so we are waiting to do that again
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Oh here is another one........ Me and myhubby just found out I was prego from a hpt, and well we didnt tell my 5 year old just yet cus we wanted to be sure,,,, but me and her were in the car alone driving to burger king to get lunch and as we were waiting in line I asked her if she wanted a lil brother or sister she got so happy and said ya mommy I want one, well it was my turn to order so I did and my 5 year old started cryin and screaming ....mommy u forgot to order my brother or sister the lady hurd her and when we pulled around I was laughing so hard and everyone that worked there was at the drive threw smiling , I had to explain to her u cant order babys at burger king, so she said we needed to go to mc donalds....lol
  • At the age of 3, my daughter Jaszy, who can articulate very well.... I took her to the park to play. She always acted old for her age.

Well she asked what was the blue things on the back of the chubby lady's leg. I said oh those are "various veins. Her legs are under pressure. " She replied sadly.. " Oooh ok.. what are they mommy?" I replied again "varicos veins"

She sat there and watched the lady while looking sad for her. 30 mins go by and she notice the lady giving hugs to leave. Well my daughter gets up and goes over to the lady and hugs her.

I'm sitting there like OMG WTF ... cuz you never know what's gonna come out of Jaszys mouth.

She hugs the lady and say "you take care of yourself... my mommy says you have very close veins.. take care ok"

I was so embarrassed!
  • Well I'm only having my first baby but I have two god children. Well my god daughter who was 8 at the time was at my house we were in my room she was trying to get my attention but I was on the phone. Well I was laying down and she took a couple dollars out of her pocket and started singing make it rain while droping money on me I couldn't even be mad I just cracked up laughing
  • When I was pregnant with my second son, my first, Liam, asked me how I got a baby in my belly. He was 18 months at the time (he started speaking very young...and hasn't stopped) and I didn't know what to say to him, so I told him it was magic. Huge mistake. He said "Oh! Ok! (Pause) Show me the magic." I said I couldn't and he spent the next 10 min screaming at me to show him the magic. Funniest thing ever.
    Liam is 4 now, and when I told him he was getting a new baby he looked grim. I asked him what was wrong and he took my hand and said, "Mom, I just don't know if I have enough love for another baby, I just love Simon so much." Omg I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.
    At Simon's first doctor appointment the doctor opened his diaper and it was like it was on a timer-Simon peed ALL over the doctor's shirt, his tie, his hands, it nearly reached his face. And I just stood there laughing hysterically.
    Simon is 2 now (and he's tiny-the size of an 18 month old at best), and he's not as advanced verbally as Liam was, so he has no idea that we're having a baby. So the other day he's sitting in the bathroom with the circular from Target and looking at the pictures, and he saw a pic of a baby holding a bottle. He got his 'threatening' look on his face and said, "Go way baby! My dink! My dink baby! Go way!" Then he makes a fist and says "Mushle baby! Mushle!" (It means muscle) and starts punching the shit out of the picture. The best part is, he hasn't had a bottle in well over a year, so I don't understand why he was so upset. All I could think was...oh...we're in so much trouble.
  • When my oldest was 3 I was getting ready in the bathroom and he kept bugging me for a drink, I turned to him and said, " Alex I don't do we'll with demands." He looked at me and said, " well I don't do well with the womens!"

When my daughter was 8 my new husband and I told her we were expecting. She asked me," mom is the baby gonna be black?" Both of us are white, so I don't know where she got that from, although she goes to a pretty mixed school.

When my 2 year old was 1 and we were expecting her sister I would take her baby and pretend that it was crying and give it a pacifier trying to teach hew what babies do. I was still nursing my 1yr old and so one day when I made the baby cry I said maybe she's hungry and held her up to my chest. She grabbed the baby doll and flung it across the room!
    My husband makes up weird words all the time. While changing our 2 yr old one day she only had a little piece of poop, so he said," oh its just a butt nugget." Recently she has started using the word love and when I went to change her, she told me," I love butt nuggets!"
  • When I got pregnant with my daughter I had fallen at work and hurt my arm. So I had to go see the dr the day after Thanksgiving, the room was packed! I took my 8 year old from my previous marraige with me to keep me company. In the middle of waiting she decided to tell everyone, mind you I'm not showing yet, " my mom is pregnant, she's 33 and her boyfriends only 25!" I wanted to climb under the chair, when a woman said, " way to go mom!"