why so dry...ouch(tmi)

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
Ohkay well since i've been pregnant i seem to be extremely dry down there and can't stay wet for anything and it's so uncomfortable during sex this happening to anyone else???

Comments

• Not me, im the opposite. Sorry im no help
  • it was happening to me at the beginning so we would use special lubes and it helped.
  • Ugh i'm scared to use lubes bc idk if i'm allergic to latex or if i'm allergic to the spermicide on it lol that's why i'm in this situation now and idk do all lubes have spermicides? I know dumb question lol but i never had this problem
  • lol.. im not sure really. read the back of the boxes..
  • it should tell u on the back. condoms bother me to but the lubes doesnt..
  • No not all lubes have spermicide. Get my...and test a patch of skin with it on ur leg or something to mkake sure ur not allergic.
  • Not all have spermicide you should be able to get water based lubricant that will help... I have the opposite issue lol goodluck :)
  • Try liquid silk its water based also if you go online you can order samples of a few different lubes so you can see what works for you :)
  • Thanks ladies so much i will def be trying many different ones lol.
  • I've been having the same problem.... that's one of my reasons for disliking sex right now
  • I have the same experience, it gets a little wet then boom its dry as a desert lol..explains why i haven't had sex in months. :/
  • @JasiahsMommy yes that's exactly how i get and i hate it bc i become so sore during and after sex it sux.
  • Whew i thought i was alone on that topic but yes ma'am i use to get wet then a few strokes and its back dry and very irritable
  • Water based lube. And I'm very sensitive to lube and latex so its hard to find. I found water based is best.
  • @reyna7 lol yes i'm glad i'm not alone i felt like a freak at first.
  • Im always wet no matter wat its annoying
  • @1_Bubbly_Mommy ur no freak u ain't alone lol I'm right there with u.... I hate when my fiancée goes down on me so that I will be wet but as soon he's up n ready for sex I'm dryer then I was before... of course he's not to happy n is usually like can we anyways? ugh...
  • I'm the same damn way. Ugh its so frustrating :( sex sucks and hurts cuzim afraid to use lube lol idk maybe cuz I've never used it before. I never had a problem getting and staying wet lol
  • I know I've never had that problem either... its annoying
  • i'm also the opposite. Try lube, the non flavored ones, so you don't risk an infection or something.
  • ill have to try I've never used it before. I don't even know where ud get it
  • Yup I feel the same and so sore after. But I heard it gets better later :)
  • Shalia_n_newbaby my bd does the same thing..he goes down there to make it juicy and all of a sudden its dry again lol and i've tried the condom with lube but idk why but it burned so bad! I just stopped having sex. Man do I miss it!
  • Hormones are the cause I went thru it at first & yes make sure to use water basef lubes or u will get like a rugburn lol & its painful now im always wet (@35+)
  • My ex noticed this before I found out I was pregnant but I'm not into sex rite now anyway and don't want to touch him even if I was so I dunno if its gotten any better
  • Ohkay good lol yeah my Bd will go down on me and he'll try to come up fast and hurry and stick it in and next thing you i'm drier than the an desert it sux and i'm always so i love sex but can't stand to go thru the pain bc it becomes sooo uncomfortable.@shaila_n_newbaby and @JasiahsMommy
  • I'm the same way with this pregnancy and my last I could not handle sex it hurt to much
  • Well i hope it changes bc i can't handle this lol