the dreaded topic!!! stretch marks!!!

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
When did you get them
What helped keep them away
What did you use to help them fade

Comments

• i aint got any yet but wud like to know what people used
  • I used coco butter but still have them they've faded but still there but imust say when I see them I <3 them its a sign of being a mummy :) but bio oil is reli gd aswell :) xx
  • I haven't had any but to be on the safe side I've been using palmer oil and lotion!
  • Use comb brush to scratch ur tummy/neck/legs..etc..and bio oil is good too..
  • Don't use ur fingernails for scratching it will leave marks
  • DONT ITCH, first rule :)
    Use lotions and potions with vitamin E oil.
    If you get them, after birth carry on applying lotions religiously. Im a beautition & there is a electrical massage that helps fade stretch marks. Just be patient they will fade in time :) Dont forget to put the lotion on your chest, tummy, sides, thighs, calves, bum & top of ur arms
  • Lol, nothing helped me, I look like a damn burn victim. Mine go from top to bottom and all around, plus on my calves and breasts. I found nothing to keep them away or make them less severe (they got less dark, but not less noticeable). Then again, I have Irish skin, am 5'3" and had a nearly 11lb baby, so hopefully not many of you will have my bad luck. From what I've seen in my friends, olive tone and those with greasier skin seem to take the stretching better than any other group.
  • I did nothing extra just my usual lotions my stretch marks faded in their own...
  • thanks ladies!!! so lotions, no itchy, be patient it will fade... thanks ladies... i havent gotten any yet so im trying to keep it that way!!!! >.<