thanks pregly. NOT.

2»

Comments

• I agree with ghettobetty I'm 25 ill be 26 in august I can't relate to some women say but I try to respond to all I read I'm new to this but I've been through a lot I've been raped three times I have three kids had two miscarriages pregnant with my fourth I've been a parent since 15 I'm just sayin this because I'm willing to help if I can help I will try my best to do so. I believe nobody is in position to judge anybody n if they have nothing nice to say don't say the shit at all. By the way my name is octavia 25 4th pregnancy 9wks3dys due oct.31 halloween u can inbox me anytime if u want to talk I'm a stay at home mom so while my yougn n school i pretty much b bored
  • The what to expect when you are expecting is a really good app
  • edited March 2011
    Old bag here!! Yup 29 going on 30... I'm with @uncaffeinated_katie I'm guilty of skimming over a lot of the topics that I've seen blow up.

In all honesty I think that a lot of poeple that ask for help just want reinforcement on their decisions. If I feel like somebody needs a geniuine dose of reality in something I have some know-how in, I offer it up. In my experience some girls just want to hear what they like, so I think a lot of us "old chicks" LOL ;) got tired of it and now avoid most of the drama fueled posts.

Personally I come on here to socialize with other pregnant ladies that make me feel sane. I crack a few jokes, hopefully make someone smile for the day, and get a good laugh in.

Just keep in mind that a few ladies have been on Pregly from the beginning so many of the topics seem pretty repetative after a while. Also, for a lot of the ladies this is their first child (myself included) and well we just have no effin clue! :( Especially for the more complicated or advanced pregnancies.

With that being said... I really want some Pizza! So I'm off to dinner!!! \:D/
  • Same here I'm one of the old ones....27 with first baby due any day now. I comment on things that I can help with. Knowledge I have learnt from me two older sisters pregnancies, friends family my college diploma in early childhood development and good old Google! I just hate the drama especially when its pretty well asked for. Ex what do u think of smoking (both tobacco or weed) or yes the abortion topics. I think every girl knows theres gonna be drama with convos like that. Anyways always here to help if need be.
  • I have posted a few things and commented on a few things and everyone is always really nice and helpful!!!!
  • @mommyto1soontobe2 what app is that? I think at 27 I'm considered older and now I feel left out [-(
  • @cinnabon its called baby centre
  • Oh. I have it. Just nvr went on the forum. Thx :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @shmegs and @cinnabon I just turned 29 last week and though there are some ladies near my age it doesn't seem like there are many. And the threads for "older mommies" are usually asking for people over 30 or over 35. Lol, I feel like I don't fit with either group. :)
  • I'm thinking the same.. maybe if I changed my title to something that people could bash about maybe my post would be read!