i lost my baby

2»

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm so sorry. Love and prayers your way.
  • Oh girl I'm sorry. I m/c last year in jan @ 12 weeks baby stopped at 7 it was hard and only time heels I have m/c 4 times its never easy I feel ur pain and am sorry ur hurting.its not a pain I wish on anyone over time it will get easier hang in there hun ur in my prayers
  • I'm sorry hun I know it is hard but just don't give up
  • Awww im sorry for ur loss :(
  • Sorry fa yo lost
  • I am sorry for your loss. I m/c last year, its very hard, but time helps heal. Talking about it helped me
  • Hugs & Kisses to you hunn. Time will heal your heart... you are not alone and even though there is not a word one can say to make you feel better, God will guide you.
  • I'm so sorry hun.
  • Prayers are with you
  • my prayers are with you. I have miscarried and lost a child, I know your pain. Dont rush them decision to have another or not, just take your time to grieve. Its ok to cry, if you need to talk msg me. <3
  • I think everyone has covered all the things that I would say. I mc December 2010 but wasn't aware I was pregnant till I lost the baby. It gets easier as time passes, just take it a minute, hour, day, week at a time. Some people find it healing to try again soon after, others feel the need to wait and really grieve, you do what's best for you. I tried again and am now 11 weeks and it has helped me a lot to move past it all. Love and goodluck to you in this hard time
  • Like everybody above said it will get easier. Keep your head up. I am sorry you lost your little one.
  • Name your little girl, it'll bring you a bit.of comfort. I'm sad for u! Anyone else who miscarries. :(
  • Praying you have peace in this time.... y... Been there God is faithful...put your hope in Him.... Jesus christ...in my prayers love ya....
  • My friend lost her baby at 10 weeks also, but didn't find out until her 12 week scan. She got preggers again 8 months later and just had a baby girl yesterday! Somethings just happen for a reason, even though going thru the process is bloody hard!!!
  • Im so sorry for your loss hun. I lost my boys in jun 09 and aug 10 so I know how u feel. Keep your head up baby girl your heart will heal time