I can already tell ima go through this pregnancy alone

Iv done everything on my own.. Iv gone to all my appointments alone my ultrasounds and everything I feel its like im being dramatic or overreacting.. A time that im suppose to be excited and happy im just miserable I cry every night anybody have advice I try and stay away but I need him and hes not available it realllly hurts ;/

Comments

• edited April 2011
    Im really sorry honestly im no help... do u have a best friend that can go? Or sissy? Or mom? Any family member?
    I know its not the same but it is support
    I can't imagine my bd not going
    I know that'd not helpful either idk how u feel in sorry I probably made that worse...
    how about hugs? *BIG HUG*
  • No best friends and I only talk to my grandmother and she watches my two year old so she cnt go and im not really close to anybody. Its ok it hurts to see or hear about other womens other halfs just be there for them. A back rub is like asking for a million dollars he complains and moans it sucks he wasnt like this the first time around.. Im just reallly sad thank u for the hugs!
  • @expectin_my2nd .... Ive done my hole pregnancy alone cuz my bd went to jail....its very tough but u can do it hunny jus think of the beautiful baby thatll b here wit u soon:) if u ever need someone to chat wit any time jus lemme no ... Even jus an open ear helps I no lol itll get better
  • @kayla_dawn thank you but your bd isnt here for what ever reason hes in there mines is here he just chooses to not be available to me.. I know its possible to do but hes being so different now and im trying so hard..
  • Ya he wasnt around when he wasnt in jail either lol guys r confusin but u dont need to worrie bout them...its bout u n the baby now girl...jus do wats best for yall n if he chooses to come around he will but it isnt fair to stress over it n over work urself cuz he aint bein responcable
  • Im sorry I would so go with you:)
    I don't like ladies to feel alone or depressed or hurt
    I went through some stuff of my own and had no one... at all...
    So being pregnant andealin with that I can't picture being alone...
    We are here for you though:)
    some times my bd is a meany face an doesn't help out like h should but he has been to every apt... expect one because he had tobwork
    I just think of my son and how he is worth being alone for awhile...
    and how eventually he can look up to me seeing I have done alot for him ALONE :)
  • @kayla_dawn yes I know I try so hard to act like it dsnt bother me but I need him I need him to be here to even just hold me and tell me he loves me something simple like that but I get nothing.. Ima try very hard to focus on what's important. Thanks girl I hope the best for you
  • @bkuneki thank you your too sweet.. I hope he comes around soon your husbands sounds like a good guy
  • Lol u want him to do those things hunny...u dont need him to :) were all here for u for reals if u need anything jus get at me
  • @expecting_myy2nd
    Your welcome...
    Lol im not married im only 16...
    My bd can be good:) when he chooses too...
    I really hope ur guy does too.. it is unfair to you and ur baby... how far along r u?
    Maybe it hasn't felt real to him yet
  • i know how u feel im doing it alone too the guy im engaged to is deployed and i live no where near family. :-S
  • @kayla_dawn thanks ma means a lot. Your exactly right!
  • @bkuneki im almost 5 months so im pretty sure its hit him already.. Hes just stubborn
  • My husband has only gone to 1 us the one we found out the sex and no apts he'll be there for labor and delivery but I'm sure will run within 2 hours for baby being born he HATES drs and hospitals.
  • @camommy that sucks why does he hate drs lol
    Idk it just irritates me we didnt make these babies on our own.. Ya know
  • @expectin_myy2nd he was there more with our first this is our 3rd and he was over seas with our 2nd got used to him not being at the apts this one is almost 10 yrs after our 2nd its actually been nice not having him under foot at the apts. But at home he rubs my tummy and talks to the baby
  • Maybe you need to confront him. Ask him straight out if he's going to be there for you. I mean at this point ask him if he's even planning on being there for the birth since he doesn't seem to be involved at all. You get the point. it doesn't sound Like You have much to lose if your crying all the time just lay it all on the line and maybe that will wake him up.
  • I've went through 2 pregnancies and 2 miscarrages alone my baby dad was a douche but you'll be ok
  • @expectin_myy2nd oh well I am sorry i agree with @Mom60511 maybe you just gotta leave him or take a break..
    "you dont realize what you got til its gone"