Nasty but I need help

edited April 2011 in Health
Ok this gonna be gross but I know other mommies suffer with it to, hemroids. I have one a big one hurts like he11. Been using pep h but nothing helps its been 4 days and I really wana be able to sit normal

Comments

• I had one (or what I thought was one never got it checked out) when I took a 10hr trip but I'm the type who doesn't like to take pills or use anything (I guess I like pain idk) so I suffered n it went away on its own in a couple of days
  • I dont see how you could, it hurts lol. :O a at my work I bend over a lot, I'm a housekeeper, so it keeps letting me know its there. Wish it was gone.
  • Did you try tucks pads?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Drink water. eat fruit. tucks and suppositories ...good luck
  • Ouch :( Never had that before but I have a list of stuff that my doc gave me for different pregnancy issues, and this is what it says to try : Anusol, cool packs, doughnut pillow, Preparation H with 1% Hydrocortisone, sitz bath, and tucks pads. Good luck :(
  • Trust me idk but after the trip I was on vacay so I didn't have to do any bending just a lot of laying or sitting to the side... this pelvic pain I'm having now is way worse to me
  • The er doc told me to use tuck pads, and the way he told me to use them is literally tuck it between the cheeks, and change it each time you go to the bathroom. I had the really bad and they went away in 2 days. Oh and you might want to talk to your doc about stool softener hope that helps
  • Thanks for the comments. What are tuck pads? Sorry to hear.about the pelvic pain, thats never fun, hope it goes away.
  • So this might be stupid but do hemroids hurt AND itch....?
  • @mc I think I, might try them after I find out what they are anf where to get them. @luvmyboos yes they jurt itch, vary in size, and hurt even to wipe
  • Yes they can itch as well..they suck all the way around lol
  • You can get them at Walmart and they are only like 5 bucks
  • thats cheaper than the pep h I got.
  • u can also use the tucks pads if u tear or have an episiotomy. they ease the pain burning and itching
  • Never tryed pep h but I'm sure its messy these are like wet wipes, oh yeah the doc did say it might burn but it didn't for me
  • @taztwister84 thats useful to know. I'll see if they work for me. @mschop I can live with the burn if it works.
  • Get a kid toilet step and put your feet on it when you go, it makes it more like a squat and prevents them and makes it easier. You can also fill a tub with cold water just a few inches and sit, or ice packs to reduce the swelling.
  • Ok my mom told me this with my first its really gross tho sit in hot salt water and it will pop shortly ,,,,,but the salt kills germs an bac but its gross
  • @littlejack thanks for the advice. I didnt know that but will start that. @mrslamaster I was thinking of popping it but I didnt know if it was safe