Guess ill be going to bed alone again...

Because my bd has better things to do then come to bed with me! He rather be in the living room glued to the tv! Watching the same thing he could be watching in here!

Comments

• omg really like that? why dont u follow him?
  • @nicksmommy Tired of always having to go after him! Why cant he follow me sometimes!
  • Ugh dumb ass at least yours is sober minr is outside drinking with hes best friend even tho ive told him I been dreaming of yager bombs sweet grown up drinks
  • @mamaoftwo0511 ugh! Men are so self-obsorbed!
  • ahhh men! i dont like sleeping alone so i would follow him...or just tell him that you both can watch the same thing in the room with you....you fall asleep next to him while his watching tv...or maybe he jus wants to be alone?? does he spend a lot of time with you//
  • @ta2edblondie extra space? I cant enjoy it if I get it all the time! Its 2 much space!
  • @nicksmommy hell no! He spends alot of time with the couch, tv, & video game!
  • @mimibrowneyez36 im sorry we r both in the same boat...
    how bout we say eff them and we cuddle Haha jk
    (Sorry if that's creepy) lol
  • @bkuneki lol! Sounds like a good plan 2 me!
  • @ta2edblondie that would just piss him off. No good in him coming to bed if were gonna be back to back!
  • @mimibrowneyez36 yupp sure does... Haha way better than having to freak out about a man lol I wish I still had besties to chill with like that... mine disappeared when I decided to keep victor..
    and the remote thing yeah make my bd mad too! He got irate when I moved his xbox the other day!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @richjen24 I know right! You just inspired me to start a discussion! Im too sleepy now but I will start it 2mrw! It will be called:
    I want a man who is.....
    & then everybody is going to tell what kind of man they REALLY want!
    Stat tuned! Lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I always fall asleep by myself because I usually go to bed super early and he doesn't come to bed until around 3:00. It used to bother me but he always gives me a kiss and brings the dog over for a hug before he gets in the bed. It's sweet so I don't get mad anymore. Plus, I have to go pee around that time every night. Also, it's nice for him to have his own time in the evening so he can do his own thing and not get on my nerves. ;;)
  • @blueberrysmom I wish I could look at it tgat positively but I cant. It annoys me! Plus he doesnt work so he has all the own time he needs all day while im out making all the money!
  • Oh no! I hope it get better soon! Being annoyed sucks! X(
  • I go in the living room & hes cuddled up with the damn dogs! Are you serious!? You rather cuddle with the dogs! Ugh! Can I just punch him in the face right now! Lol! Maybe thats a little harsh.