HELLO DD s I sure as hell didn't miss you!

edited April 2011 in First Trimester
Stupid boobs! They don't fit in anything!

Comments

• edited April 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Mine were a F cup after my son! rediculous
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yeah I hated it lol back pain like no other
  • Oh and I got the name tatas in high school because of them
  • I hear ya. I am a 34DD now and quickly growing out of them. Where did you find bigger sizes? I have a hard time because of the 34. If I was 36 or up it would be much easier!
  • @Tagensmommy- Right now I'm a 40I God willing they don't get much bigger when I'm pregnant.
  • im 34dd as well and they r already started to get bigger...im only 15wks! I didnt start with my last pregnancy till the very end...
  • I completely understand! I started off at @ 36 D two weeks ago @10weeks & 3days i had to buy 2 new bras 36 DD and now im 12weeks & my cup is running overth again! Sheesh ...lol but my fiance is loving it!
  • I'm starting at a 38ddd. I only fear how big these girls are gonna get! X_X
  • @momaynot sears but I'm 36 so its a bit easier..try victorias secret they have em on sale sometimes too..I started at a big C and I'm only 8 weeks @blueberrysmom @firsttimeoct_mom @areaume83 @pineapple07
  • I started at 34DD and w/my 1st pregnancy went up to a 36G. Husband was of course happy but lugging those things around and trying to shop for them....SUCKED! I'm guessing w/this one i'll go up about the same. I'm already getting up there in the alphabet. Lol...
    Good luck to you all!!
  • @gatorbob damn you must be tiny! Lol
    @uncaffeninated_katie where do you find them at? Never seen them before I bought nursing bras likecrazy as mine got bigger than smaller again

@mom2_4 Lol its amazing how you find out about bra sizes you never heard about lol I think they have every letter of the alphabet lol
  • I'm glad I'm not the only one! I was a 34d when I got pregnant and now that I'm breastfeeding I'm completely spilling out of a 38E!! I can't find a size f.. where can u get it from? I got my size e from motherhood maternity..
  • @uncaffeninated_katie how far along r u? I think ill b in an F once i get around 30 something weeks... Do u have any back problems?
  • Oh lord, I'm an F before I got pregnant...what's in store for me?! I can't take anymore!
  • I started out at 38D two weeks ago got 42 DD and its already getting tight and I'm only 11 weeks. I'm truthfully worried about how big these girls are going to get
  • @garden_of lol poor girl

@Gatorbob I hear ya! Lol mine are already mom boobs tho so they wouldn't stay put if I did that lol
    @mommy_of_4 I only found em at sears and I think jcpenney
    @mshahir your lucky! I hate big boobs lol my bd and guy friends love them of course lol
  • @mshahir lol yeah they'll get huge when your milk comes in
  • @supermommy if deal with nice comfy ones lol idc about cuteness anymore lol
  • I had to get a new bra this weekend. My husband pointed one out and said Holy crap...look at the size of that one! It was the size I ended up buying...42DDD. I'm 12 weeks...I hope they don't get much bigger!
  • @momaynot im a 34 dd and have the same problem it sucks
  • I lost a lot of weight was 132 lbs so my boobs dropped from a c 36 to a b 36 then found out I was 6 weeks along. Well I'm now 25 weeks along and I just moved to a 36 E. I was a F with my first Boy. He weighted 9lbs 6oz. I know how u all feel but got to say my Hubby loves them.
  • @octmommy haha my bd keeps saying oh so they will get bigger? That's awesome! I'll buy the bras if you want me to lol he would get the wrong size or uncomfy ones lol
    @supermommy most of my bras are black I don't know why lol that's just slays what I grab so I guess no mater what undies I wear they match lol
    @babysmama21 lol that's insane how fast those girls grow!