Lets play a game! I want a man who...

edited April 2011 in Just for Fun
1. Takes care of me instead of me taking care of him(aint that how its suppose to be)
2. Actually helps fix our problems instead of just "listening"
3. Is a MAN instead of a boy

Ok now you go! Even if you already have a man(even a good man) you can still think of something youre not getting.
Ladies why do we lower our standards for these men?
So you want a man who.....

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm loving the divorced life..you all make me laugh @ loud!! >:D<
  • I just wish they could read our minds. I get tired of saying the obvious stuff over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over... :-<
  • @almost4 I feel the same I hate that my bf drives my car like he has lost all of his god given sense but when we are in his he drives it like its a delicate flower when its actually a ticking time bomb......ugh so aggravating
  • aww that's messed up NewMommy2B
  • Has the compassion like most women AND puts my needs ahead of his..ill keep dreaming.
  • I have a great man... but I wish he would do stuff when he says he's going to example rear view feel off my car 5 days ago he said its an easy fix and should only take 10 minutes. THEN WHY NOT FIX IT!!! Oh and he's always late to every thing
  • I have a great man... but I wish he would do stuff when he says he's going to example rear view feel off my car 5 days ago he said its an easy fix and should only take 10 minutes. THEN WHY NOT FIX IT!!! Oh and he's always late to every thing
  • I want my kids father to step for this child i'm carrying.
    I want someone to be there for me
    I want someone to wait on be and baby me
    I want a baby father that will keep our 4yr old busy i can sleep or take a bath

Believe me if I go on this would become a novel.
  • Grrr why did it do that sorry
  • I want a man who will
    Be able to deal with my bitchyness and sarcasm
    Who will treat me right
    Who will UNDERSTAND that I've been hurt numerous times and will be patitent with me while I slowly let my defenses down
    Who has a job
    Who can make me laugh
    Who does silly things to show he cares
    There's tons more but that's all I can think of
  • @hnjen trust me I had to stop myself 2 because my list is pretty damn long! Lol
    @navywife ugh! I kno right!
  • I want a man that ditto to everything mimubrowneyes37 said and ...

1.wants to be romantic
    2.puts my needs ahead of his
    3. Puts himself in my shoes
    4.affection . and me not to have to tell him I need it just do it
    5. Oh and video games plz put it down and play with me its cool to play them just not hours on end
    6. CUDDLE !!!!
  • I want a man that is responsible in more ways than one. Has a job, has a car, doesn't live in his grandma's basement playing video games all day while being a bum and hardly finding time to shower...ugh!

I want a man that values his family.
    I want a man that has respect for himself.
    I want a man that knows how to have a good time without involving drugs or alcohol.
    I want a man that doesn't get jealous that I have kids and a job and responsibilities I need to handle, and won't get upset when I tell him I can't be with him 24/7.
    I want a man who has his own social life, but can balance time for me as well.

Lastly, I would like for him to be tall, dark, handsome, smart, witty, hilarious, keep me interested in him and be a monster in bed lol. If you find him, will you send him my way please?! :-))
  • @BkE913 if find him i might keep him but ill ask if he has a brother! Lol
  • My husband is just what you guys want... romantic, sensitive, caring, thoughtful, does the little things, its always all about me, takes care of me, goes to every appt, and is very involved but ladies... its not all its cracked up to be. Sometimes i just want to yell "get out of my ass!" Lol. I'm very grateful for him but goodness it can be a bit much sometimes.
  • @mshahir at least yours has a job!
  • @1stwoodsbaby I dont need it all the time! Just 98% of the time! The other 2% he can stay out my ass! Lol
  • Actually listens instead of pretending. Spends more time with me instead of considering our time in bed. Understands me more. Doesn't talk about exes. Does my laundry and makes the bed. Pays attention what I say.
  • @mimibrowneyez36. I've tried to tell him the 2% apart is good but he doesn't get it. So its 100% with him. We've only been married 3 months (got prego 30 days after marriage) so maybe with time he'll ease up a bit.
  • Wants a guy who:
    Will accept me for who I am and the situation that I am in.
    Who isn't controlling.
    But I enjoy being single...not that I've been talking to anyone lol I have my friends and family and that's enough.
  • I want a man who rubs my feet, cuddles with me, who leaves my car alone, who doesnt second guess what I say,,,who would stop sayin I used to be so skinny dude im 26weeks prego with ur baby
  • I want a man who does things for me bc he wants to not bc he feels like he has to. I also want one that thinks about more than his feelings.
  • A man tht knows when he's reached his limits on hangin with his friends & playin the game

Who know jus when to shut up before he pushes my button

And kn give great back massages & jus let me hve my way 75% of the time :)