interacial couples and mixed babies

Comments

• @h3artlessmami that's how I feel. I'm to the point where I just wanna say good riddens.
  • I'm mixed with black & white and the father is black :-)
  • @new_mommy21 den if when da bby gets here if hes not actin rite..den yu mite hav to do dat! Yu seem like yur ova it. & it always seems like when things r goin ok...ERRYTHING ELSE WANTS TO GO WRONG!! jus give it til da bby is born...& if not..ADIOS AMIGOS! LOL
  • @mixd_mommy she is ecstatic!! Its her first grand child and she knows that my bf takes really good care of me so all she is worried about is how often she will see the baby since she is a whole state away.
  • Im just tired of the drama. I just wanna be excited about my daughter
  • @mixd_mommy she's always been that way she over reacts 4 everything. And yea well I guess I will let child support give him the test. I hve food stamps n wic already I live in ny. He doesn't work so ihardly will get ne child support $. @new_mommie21 ye I would have probably given up 2. I gave up with my dad already we dnt tlk and I'm still livin my life.
  • Aaww..well dats gud atleast! Yea my first son is my moms first & only & lemme tell yu. Yu wanna talk about SPOILED BY GMA??!! lol. Its gud to c my mom like dat w l him. When he wuz born she wuz like "who does Nana love?" den she wuz like "Nana loves yuuu!!" & i wuz like "wat about me?" & she wuzi like "yu dnt matta anymore" lmao. I wuz like "omg..mom!!" i knew she wuz playin but she sounded serious! :/ lol. My moms always doin dat...im comin ova to.c da bby...i got da bby dis dis & dat...does he need anything?...wats he doin? Lol. Im like " mom..chill!" lol. Im happy fa yu on dat part tho :)
  • Aaww..well dats gud atleast! Yea my first son is my moms first & only & lemme tell yu. Yu wanna talk about SPOILED BY GMA??!! lol. Its gud to c my mom like dat w l him. When he wuz born she wuz like "who does Nana love?" den she wuz like "Nana loves yuuu!!" & i wuz like "wat about me?" & she wuzi like "yu dnt matta anymore" lmao. I wuz like "omg..mom!!" i knew she wuz playin but she sounded serious! :/ lol. My moms always doin dat...im comin ova to.c da bby...i got da bby dis dis & dat...does he need anything?...wats he doin? Lol. Im like " mom..chill!" lol. Im happy fa yu on dat part tho :)
  • @heartlessmami my sins father doesnt work nietha but i get $180/month fa him. I hav wic & food stamps also. I live in FLA. Yu jus gotta c wat dey say. Dey cnt deny yu & it will b ova $80...at least it should!
  • *sons father
  • Hah my mom is the same way. The day she found out I was preggo she went to target and started by nuetral baby clothes.
  • Oh ok I hope so bcuz I know some ppl who say their bbydad works n they only get like $25/mth.
  • @new_mommy21 aaww...dats too cute! Lol. Shes happyyyy!! :)
  • N my mom is like that 2 dats y she said if I wnt her help dnt tlk 2 him bcuz I do wnt her help she bought like soooo much clothes like $200 worth plus blankets n everything n I still need a crib I'm due nxt mnth march 9. N she spoils my nephews dey live here too so I know she will but its just the whole babydad prt that's like omg. N like the baby is spose 2 stay home 4 6weeks n she said that he isn't allowed in the house so basically he won't c the baby 4 a mnth and a half.
  • @heartlessmami yes its weird bcus when dey work dey take less...i guess bcus da father needs money to support himself. & dey prolly get it twice a mos...though dat still isnt nothin. But dnt worry cus w l him not workin now when hes does begin workin he has to pay it all baq to da government & dey take it str8 from his check..lol. Includin yur monthly amount which wnt leave him w l nothin. But dats how it is..he needs to take care of his bby! Yu didnt make him on yur own!
  • lol.. my girlfriend is black, and her husband is 1/4 black and 3/4 white. They just had a baby 4 months ago and she makes fun of him because she says its the mailwoman's baby they implanted into her uterus. The child is BEAUTIFUL but you'd think it was a completely white baby. I was visiting her at the hospital when he was born and my mom came in to check on her and she said "Jackie, how did I give birth to a white child?" and my mom said "don't worry, they're always born light he'll get darker as his skin pigment develops." then my girlfriend said "but even his JUNK is white!" my mom laughed and said "hmm.. well maybe not much darker then". Still to this day she jokes that this child can't possibly be hers.

Its funny how much recessive genes play a role in what our kids look like. My husband and his brother are both 1/2 hispanic and 1/2 white. His brother actually looks hispanic, but has all of the white father's features. My husband looks 100% white but has his hispanic mother's features. She calls my hubby "mi gringo blanco" (my white american) lol
  • Yea he was like I better not put him on child support. And he gets an attitude nd then says stuff like I'm not gon get ne money outta him and he tries 2 act like he knows more about the court system and tht he's gon take my son 4rm me. He pisses me off he doesn't pay attention 2 what he says sometimes he's so inconsiderate.
  • @heartlessmami da stayin home fa 4-6 wks is an old skool thing. Yu nor da bby r supposed to go out. Which will.b impossible bcus of shots & wateva else. Its more of an old wives tale. Lol. Idk how much i believe it. But wow! Yea hes gonna b spoiled...rotten!!! Lol. Jus take errything az it comes. & yur bby gonna b here sooonnnnn. Lol. Yu gotta do wats best fa yu & yur son & if dats obeyin mommy fa awhile den dats wat it is. But i guarantee once yur bby gets here & yur mom starts helpin w l dis & dat...it will get stressful & she will realize HE NEEDS HIS DDY AZ WELL AZ MOMMY!
  • Dnt stress dat cus lil does he kno...da court has da power to do many things. Let him play w l it if he wants to! Smh
  • Yea but the doc still said he's supposed 2 stay home 4 a mnth. And my nephews mom said the 1st doc ppt is wen he's 6weeks and she said the doctor will tell me everything when I give birth but she said I can't leave with the baby. Plus in that 6wkz I will b healing 2 we r spose 2 bleed 4 6weeks she tld me too and that's when our uterus is alsom going back 2 normal. Yea he will b spoiled I just don't wnt her criticizing me as a mom and I might not b living wit. Her much longer. I'm supposed 2 get a place with my boyfriend/fiancee(not my babydad)....bcuz my mom has been bashin me n tellin me 2 leave every second even if she doesn't mean it its still hurtful. N I wnna strt my life n my family.
  • My first pediatrician appointment 2 days after we left the hospital, so Chase was 7 days old. We then had bi-weekly followup visits until he was 4 weeks, then another at 8 weeks, then at 6 months, then 1 year, 18 months, 2 years, the next is at 3 years.
  • @michelya Wow so after 6mnths he goes every 6mnths n. After 2yrs he goes every year? Well then idk I don't even have a car 2 go 2 da doc when he's 1st born n its snowin every 4 days over here so I'm def not taking a newborn out in snow there is nowhere 2 push a stroller and as 4 the carrier I don't wnt 2 slip on ice.
  • I'm creole... black n white... part of Germany, Spain, French and Jamaica. My dad is white like I have n my mother is pure black. However, vary product of babies race because my dad's side obviously mixed. I look more little black but not my hair. My dad has Hazel eyes, white people hair of course he is white. I want his eyes... Hazel! My son... obviously mixed because of skin n soft hair. My daughter is light skin but black people hair by different father... now I'm looking forward to see my little pecan. I'm hoping a girl.
  • I am a naturally blonde lol latina. I am dominican and german and my husband is black. We have the most adorable little girl who looks like both of us. My husband is very dark and so handsome. Well to me anyway hehe! His family doesn't like me because I'm not black but my family loves him.
  • I was saying I hope my unborn baby is going to have Hazel eyes! :-)
  • I'm Italian and my hubby is black...were due in Sept
  • edited February 2011
    Im chilean my bf is Puerto rican, cuban, and Trinidadian :)
  • Mixed babies are so pretty my husband is black, and I'm white we have a 3 year old lil boy an one on the way. My son has green eyes just like me with carmel skin an carmel hair that's curly. I'm so ivory an jealous of his skin he always looks tan. Congrats to all the new mommies!
  • I'm white/ irish have red hair blue eyes pale skin...babys dad is black jamaican descent dark with those strong facial features I hope the baby is a perfect little mixture :)