i did something and i feel so guilty

edited January 2011 in September 2011
I smoked 3 cigs today =( n I feel so guilty =( but oh man how I missed it but I won't do it everyday but I'm not going to promise I won't touch it again am I a bad mother?

Comments

• YES!

No, I'm just teasing. You're still making the effort to quit. It's hard. Just stick with it, girl. You are stronger than that gross little brown plant.
  • No. Its a good sign you feel bad. It means you have the motivation. I still haven't been able to quit all the way and I feel horrible. Cigarettes are more addictive than heroin. Just keep up the good work and you'll get there. I'm going to stay at my nonsmoking bff house for a weekend so I can quit. Everyone in my house smokes so its horrible. Hang in there.
    Btw I'm not saying its "okay" to smoke I'm just saying I understand how hard it is.
  • =) thank you <3. Since today it was a whole month since the day I found out I didn't smoke. But today I jus couldn't stop my self =/
  • Lol every1 smokes around me ugh moms house I can stay there but I feel uncomfortable juss staying there when I have my own place
  • My parents are trying to quit again. I'm hoping that becoming a grandpa will help my dad kick it for real this time.
  • My dad use to smoke mom never ..he would be so mad at me if he finds out I'm smoking while pregnant
  • well its good that you are trying to quit. my whole family smokes and goodness, i could die! but yes, its good that you are quitting. good luck hon!
  • my bf even worse I don't hell speak to me for a long time he even worries about the littlest thing now imagine if finds out I had 3 cigs today ill have another father today
  • Thank you mammanouche <3
  • You are making the effort to quit thats good. Good luck.
  • I feel bad because I got a craving like end of dec or early jan 2 sniff acetone(nail polish remover) @ 1st I didn't kno it was bad n I did it everyday not all day n den wen itld my doc she just passed it off. But then I googled it n dey sed its bad its toxic fumes it kud cut off his oxygen n cause developmental delays n all dis stuff n now I'm so scared. It only happened 4 a mnth not the whole pregnancy n I'm 35weeks but I'm still worried I think about it everyday. N its not my fault it just was a smell craving :'(
  • I haven't smoked in a year and I've had some insanely strong cravings for cigs since I got prego. Quitting is so hard, don't give up just because you fall off the wagon! You're doing your best and you should be proud.
  • Thank you girls.. omg the smell makes me want one and yesterday it was so weird it open my appetite a lil more usually I crave a lot of things but I can't seem to eat or ill eat one thing the whole day and das it but sometimes I force feed myself n thank god I dont throw it up....I told my sis for she can give me a lil advice she made me feel so bad I ended up crying I mean there facts that I did harm my baby but I couldn't stop crying over an hour =( I appreciate it mommies
  • U kno wat? The rite thing 2 say is no ur not a bad mom cuz ur not but wen it comes 2 babies we gota do our best all the way..even just eating healthy and takin out preggo pills! Lol how I see it is do EVERYTHING u can not 2 smoke or drink 2 give ur baby ur best! I want 2 drink so bad but bc I have a human growin in me I don't & I won't..if anything went went wrong I wud blame myself so I prevent all I can! Good luck mommie!