anyones bbys father get yur symptoms?? weight gain, fatigue, morning/nite sickness??!!

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
My bbys father got alot of my symptoms my 1st pregnancy..it wuz his first bby!! He threw up everything he ate & slept ALL DA TIME & put on 23 lbs by the time i wuz 3 mos. Lol. Unforutunately i had a misscarraige :( but iam @ it again. Lol. 3 mos now but this time he eats ALOT but hasnt gaind much & sleeps alot. He threw up maybe 4 times since. I find this crazy!!! Lol. Anyone hav stories.?? Pleaz share!!! :)

Comments

• The same here..last yr i got pregnant and my hubby was the one throwing up and nauseos. We unfortunatelly had a mc. But now im the one with all the syptoms (lucky me) and all he has is extreme tiredness and wants to be sleeping all the time!
  • Lol. Same here..i neva got too much sickness..jus very sensitive to certain smells. Ugh! Any hoo..my bf sleeps & eats alot now. I @ da beginning wuz jus tired & very queasy! Now im ok..i hav my days but fa da most part...im gud!
  • Me & my bf live togetha but @ da beginning he workd crazy hours. & i noticed when he wuz around me...i got sooo naseaus & headaches but az soon az he left..i wuz fine! I wuz like maybe da bby knows when ddy is around. Lol. Idk..jhs a thought!!
  • Mine gained 60 pounds with both of my pregnancies. He felt sick in the beginning with me too.
  • My hubby has mood swings and is sleeping more. He actually threw up yesterday for no reason! So annoying!! Haha
  • Its an actual thing called sympathy pains abd its when they actually go through what we do with us.. My husband has gotten it all with me headaches throwing up gassy hungry at weird tmes lol I cook for us usually him at 11pmish or later one night it was 230 am ..we ere wrestling and he fell on his back and wripped his jeans inbetween his legs he said his work uniforms gettin tighter haha I am happy were so in sync and he actually feels for me..
  • My boyfriend has my symptoms too. He has already gained ten pounds and he tells me its my fault from making him eat all the time. He throws up more than I do and he blames it all on me. Lol. We make jokes about it.
  • Mu husband has cravings and nausea. Sometimes he throws up. And he's very hard to wake up in the morning.
  • my hubby has been sleeping more than me and he put on a few pounds its funny. He said its hard being prego so let him sleep lol
  • My Husband has started eating way more than I do and get weird food craving like a ranch salad with tuna fish and with captain crunch cereal mixed together. LOL.
  • Lmao @ all yu ladies stories. Too funny! Well @ least dey kno how it feels. Lol. I jus spoke w l my bf..hes on his way to work & he sounded a lil upset. I askd wats wrong? He said oh nothin...i jus had to pull ova 3 times to vomit...dats all. In a sarcastic voice. I felt so bad..hehe!!
  • My Guy has put on more weight then I have! And he was sick for a good 2 weeks. I have not had any problems I love it he is having all the things I should have!
  • My boyfriend has the nausea and vomiting right along with me but he also has headaches...at least he knows how it feels lol
  • Same my bf was skinny nw he is healthy lookin but he looks good ...he eats more then me n has the mood.swing ..he sleeps alot to
  • My boyfriend is getting cravings lol
  • Before my babys father and, I moved in together he stayed about a week with me. When he went home he was sick for a whole day and, my sickness went away for thay day.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My first Pregnancy my Fiancée gained 35 pounds. I never threw up or had nausea he had it for me. Him & my mother had all my symptoms. My mom called before I even knew Icould be pregnant & told me I was cus she didnt feel good. That was 3 years ago. Last week Ashe came over & said your pregnant & its gonna be a girl! I was like this lady is crazy then I never started my period. Now I'm 8 days missed & she's like I told you, lol. My Fiancée called me today & said, damn babe I'm eating so much! They are my pregnancy tests lol.
  • My husband gained about 30 lbs with our first cause he always ate when I did. However, my sister had all my pregnancy symptoms. I slept alot but not a bit of morning sickness. This pregnancy my sister hasn't had any problems and my husband is tired all the time. Lol..it is interesting though because it seems to run in the family. When my uncle went to Vietnam..he was so sick and the couldn't find anything wrong with him. They were about to send him stateside when he received a letter from his wife informing him that she had become pregnant when he was home on leave. Lol..they had to relieve him of duty until she hit her 2nd trimester.
  • My bfs been sleeping so much lately and we can't figure out why maybe he's getting my symptoms lol
  • Swear to god me bf is sick all day since dec and that when i found out ha its so funny cause i dont have any sickness
  • Omg my bf has terrible mood swings jus like me ha ha
  • With my first he got it all and I didnt get any,,,,with my second (differentdad) witch were married now, and he had morning sickness, mood swings and sleeps all day.
  • With our first I gained 5lbs and my bf gained 35 and with this pregnancy he complains about his nipples hurting lol
  • Hrmmm, why cant my husband have my syptoms?? Haha just kidding. He would kill me if he did.
  • @baby_gurls oh my gosh! That is sooooo funny. When i read it, i just laughed. Hahaha so funny.
  • My husband has gained about 15lbs and eats all the time. He also is slightly moody lol he is a little self conscience about the extra pounds because he used to be super built so now hes working out again. Ill be 7 months monday. Were super excited about out little girl bein here finally.
  • I never had any kind of symptoms during.g my pregnancy which is great but feel bad for my boyfriend
  • @baby_gurls omg...dats da first time i heard dat one. Lmao. Too funny! :)
  • In my psychology (human sexuality) course its said that if your spouse takes on the symptoms of the pregnancy that shows hoe much he cares and loves you and how much he's attached....my bf was weighing maybe 175 before I was pregnant and when i found out I was I lost over 20 lbs and he gained....he's currently weighing 200 lbs and I'm 158 lbs....so yes I found it very funny about the whole situation