2 meals a day?! That's just nuts!!!

2»

Comments

• My first couple months I lived on baked potatoes and oatmeal!
  • I was able to keep wheat bread with butter down yesterday. hopefully you will find one of these suggestions to help.
  • @Ammasmama I only vomited oatmeal with my first lol couldn't eat it the while pregnancy
    @carrielee wheat is deff easier on tummys I've been succeededing with 3 inches of a sub way sub sometimes lol with just oil lettuce pickles and olives YUM! Lol thanks for the tips hope it gets better for you guys too
  • @tagensmommy it may because of the morning sickness sometimes it can last all day long . i no mine did with both my pregnancies.
  • Baby Is going to take from your body whatever it needs. Keep taking your prenatals & you should b ok. I've had a rough time too & just slowly work your stomach back up. Don't worry so much about the types of foods etc, just anything u can keep down
  • I hope u can find something u can eat soon u poor thing
  • @kenziesmom216 I know it did with my last too:(part that sucks..my bd said guess I can get snipped now..you won't want to do this again lol I said well I did it once before lol
    @rodeoqueen13 Thanks I've ben trying but like today even the most bland food came up and I only eat if I crave something
    @momof22be thanks hows yours going? Hopefully better
  • Thanks and yea the only thing that makes me sick now is toothpaste well AND my husbands breath eeeewwwww
  • edited April 2011
    Try sucking on lays plain potato chips or salt and vinigar chips, or you can try pickle chips. Might help. I ate small meals through out the day. Some of it will stay down.
  • I kept down a cheerios cereal bar tonight:) @momof22be and I like my tooth paste but my bd breath I just can't stand if he breaths on me lol
    @monica I think just sucking on sliced pickles would be good lol
  • I thought I was the only one who got irritated with people breathing on me, lol. Thats good you held something down.
  • @monica lol oh no I can't stand it he gets mad when I tell him that to