You Know You're Pregnant When/If~~

Comments

• You know your pregnant when you start laughing and you instantly have to pee!
  • You know your pregnant when your husband ask you to make a batch of dark Choc. Brownies and by the time he gets home they are gone. And you hate Choc!
  • You know ur pregnant when you close ur eyes at a red light and actually fall asleep only being woken by the honking cars behind you....
  • yuh know you're pregnant when every thing you smell makes yuh sick..

Yuh know you're pregnant when you're husband doesn't take your symptoms seriously &nd only laughs at you lhh
  • @Sharitas2nd OMG! I hate that...
  • You know you're pregnant when you used to share your food with your dog or have a lot of leftovers for him but don't anymore.
  • You know your pregnant when you want apple dipped in caramel and covered with peanuts and you search the whole damn wal-mart and cant find none! I walked around the food section like 10 times for those.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • You know you're pregnant when your sister calls you "fatty"in the sweetest, nicest way possible and you can't help but want to punch her in the throat.
  • You know your pregnant when you wake up freaked out that the dream you had about being in labor might be true, then go to bed at night praying you will go into labor already!!
  • You know you're pregnant when it takes 2 hours to eat a jacket potato..
  • Haha actually really have lol at these thanks ladies.
  • @jojo30 - That's what this was meant for... :)
    To help you smile even when you don't feel like it. Glad you're actually laughing out loud. ;)
  • You know you're pregnant if you ask for assistance when putting on your shoes.
  • u kno ur pregnant when ur man comes home from a twelve hour day and the first thing u ask is do you have any dill pickle chips and proceed to raid his coat for reeses
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Hahahahaha, love it.
  • @lovemyboys Omfg I totally have a bottle of tums next to my bed and prenatals. Hilarious.

You know your pregnant when you ONLY want the foods you don't have and you get heartburn from breathing
  • You know your pregnant when the food on Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmerman. Looks good.
  • U know ur pregnant when u and ur 4 yr old son have problems with the same stuff...putting ur shoes on, finding that thing u just had, getting out of the bath tub, crying over everything, waking up from nitemares, eating weird food like ketchup on everything...lol
  • U kno u pregnant when u spot an older women going into a super walmart, make eye contact, and u both damn there sprint to the those powered carts u ride in. (i literally raced this lady, n almost peed on myself laughing)
  • Ha ha, sometimes I wonder if I would be shunned for riding in one of them
  • LOL LOL LOL @luvmyson That one had me rollin!!! wow tooo funny I have a 5 year old so that just hit home! lol lol lol
  • You know you're pregnant when you sleep with the fan on & window open in the middle of winter :-)
  • You know ur prego when u wanna give urself a pedicure but can't cause u can't reach ur toes.
    You know ur prego when u eat strawberry yogert & its like an orgasm in ur mouth.
    You know ur prego when u only hve about 5 out fits to wear to work & u feel ugly in all of them.
    You know ur prego when ur hair roots r down to ur ears cause u hve to wait to get them done again so its safe for the baby.
    You know ur prego when u can't 'trim' down there...cause let's face it, u can't SEE it anymore!
  • You know ur prego when u wanna give urself a pedicure but can't cause u can't reach ur toes.
    You know ur prego when u eat strawberry yogert & its like an orgasm in ur mouth.
    You know ur prego when u only hve about 5 out fits to wear to work & u feel ugly in all of them.
    You know ur prego when ur hair roots r down to ur ears cause u hve to wait to get them done again so its safe for the baby.
    You know ur prego when u can't 'trim' down there...cause let's face it, u can't SEE it anymore!
    You know ur prego when u drop & forget everything!
  • edited February 2011
    You guys are so hilarious! I keep laughing and my kids just look at me with blank faces ;)
  • You know you're preggers when you just want to sleep all the time :)
  • You know you're pregnant when you get so hungry you're sick, but even the idea of eating makes it worse! Everyday.....
  • You know your prego when you cough/sneeze and a little pee comes out. (lol sooo embarrassing...I gotta be super careful in public)