interacial couples and mixed babies

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Im chinese & my hubby is mixed indian & chinese lol.... hope my baby will take on his/her dad's side.... :)
  • I am white and my husband is Mexican! Our first came out with awesome skin color! This is number 2 for us hope the banbino comes out with same skin and the first but with blue eyes!
  • I am black and the babies father is Mexican can't wait to see what my lil peanut is going to look like!
  • I am Italian and my husband is black. I can't wait to see what lil P is going to look like. I have always wanted a carmel baby. What's sad is my Dad and my Grandmother are very judgemental and don't approve of me marrying a black man let alone having a baby with him. I could care less what they think. Thery are going to be the ones missing out on this beautiful bunndle of joy...anyone else having this issue... I want to write my dad off and never talk to him again, but he is my father.. any advice?
  • I am white and my exbf is black...the dark chocolate kind...he was yummy...lol. if he didn't speak.. ))) its not exotic but I do have child that is fully caucasian and I have taught him that you don't judge people by the color of their skin what they do or how they sound. He is open minded and tells my family his new baby brother or sister is going to be brown...lol. he's only seven so you can't blame him. But I hope my baby knows he/she is loved no matter what.
  • Well hey everyone I'm blk white and indian and my bby's father is blk and indian my hair is ready curly and wavy plus its red with hints of blk and brown then he has sandy red/brown hair that's curly I'm. Just waiting bc he is so light skinned and I'm. Meduim tone so I'm thinking he going to have a really light baby because my great grandmother is light and my dad plus the baby is alreadying looking like me in the ultasounds sooo..I just can't wait till I can meet him
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Well im half Hispanic and half white and my husband is all white lol so im curious to see if our baby is going to look Hispanic or Caucasian
  • I'm half mexican half salvadorian. And my baby's father is latvian. I'm really fair skinned I practically look white lol. but idk what the baby will look like I just hope he gets his eyes. They are like a honey brown/ greenish color.
  • I am MEXICAN WITH
    CHINESE, SPANIARD, WITH NATIVE AMERICAN BLOOD. MY BABY's dad is MOROCCAN ARAB.
  • Even if the father dont sign the birth certificate the court will make him take a dna test n make him pay child supportl...as 4 a man try to take a baby away from the mother i knw in texas a judge wont take a baby ways unless he can prove ur unfit.....as for the mix baby thing i think there so cute but alot of older ppl.still have problems with it..its stupid
  • I am MEXICAN WITH
    CHINESE, SPANIARD, WITH NATIVE AMERICAN BLOOD. MY BABY's dad is MOROCCAN ARAB. My first 2 kids are full blooded Mexican, my ex is of FRENCH, SPANIRD AND AZTEC. BOTH KIDS ARE LIGHT COMPKECTED AND MY SON A NATURAL RED HEAD LIKE MY MATERNAL GRANDFATHER AND MY DAD'S BROTHER WHO R RED HEADS.
  • I'm Asian and he is white I can't wait to see what our baby will look like! My sister's husband is also white and they have adorable kids :)
  • I am white..babies father is latino. I hope baby looks like my avatar.
  • I'm white and my boyfriend is albanian, I'm 14 weeks pregnant and he still hasn't told his family bc he is afraid they'll be disappointed. It sucks bc his ethnicity is very family oriented and if they don't approve he might not stay with me.:( we've been together 3 years
  • @ steph is the albanian father muslim?
  • My husband is african american and native... Im white. We have 3 kids 1 has straight hair other is wavy n my baby has super light hair but curly...lol they are all brown skin. Im curious to see what this baby is going to look like.. I love mixed races it makes it so interesting!
  • I'm white and my bf is half black. ! Have no idea what to expect for color lol but I'm super excited to meet our little obe
  • Im black and white and my kids father is white. My first 2 kids look really white with blue eyes(they got that from there dad my eyes are brown)im hoping this one comes out with blue eyes 2 :p
  • How adorable! I hope my baby has my eyes ( green )
  • @katie, lets pray what you want for your baby. I did prayed... my kids have my skin and eyes :)
  • Im italian with very fair skin, my husband is mexican with very dark skin. So im hoping my little guy will.take after his daddy he has awsome skin tone
  • Immm white & my bf is puerto rican we gnna have a mixed baby(:
  • edited February 2011
    Im white and my hubby is black....can not wait to see what our baby look like, he/she is going to be adorable!!! :)
  • I hope my mixed baby will have green eyes..I have red hair blue eyes and he is reallly dark jamaican descent
  • I'm African American my boyfriend is white, black, and mexican. I'm hoping the baby gets his hair texture, his eyes which are green/blue and my pigment. I do not want the baby to have his hair color lol its like blonde/sandy brown..
  • I'm white n my hubby is mexican. Excited about havin my lil brown baby. Hehe. I can't wait til there hav bn so many mixed up marriages n babies that the whole worlds population is a nice, beautiful honey color!!!
  • I am white and my husband is Philipino, My son takes more after me, but has golden brown skin, dark brwn eyes and darker brown hair. My beautiful princess takes after my husband. Dark skin, dark eyes, and really dark brwn hair! I love it, can't wait to see what this lil girl coming looks like! I think mixed babies are seriously the best looking ever!! I have a friend who is philipino, and her husband is black. She has one son with black curly hair, dark dark skin and dark brwn eyes. Her other son 18, mo later is tan skinned, light brown curly hair and blue eyes!!! SOOO GORGIOUS! I love it :) Don't worry about what others think. My kids have the best of both worlds. Culture, looks, love, and opertunities or country has to offer. How does it get better?
  • I have cousins who are half white, half philipino. Most beautiful ppl ive ever seen. My oldest calls them her jalapeno cousins. Lol. I date a guy who was half black, half hispanic once. He was insanely gorgeous. Wld love to know what that baby woulda looked like. Love my mexican tho!!