Closing discussions?

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
Let ppl just fight it out. They will get tired of fussing with each eventually! Just my opinion.

Comments

• Lol yaw are showing off today.... but yea true let em get it all out... but it was a violation so that's why...
  • Oh Im not showing out. Idk even know what the issue was between the girls in the other discussion. Im not even referring to that. Im speaking in general. Ive seen alot of comments closed & I just think ppl should be able to fight it out themselves.
  • O ok tht was the first one I've seen
  • @neek no ive seen a couple since ive been up here
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yea I no u said u seen several ... Thts y I said this was my first
  • Lol true
  • @mshahir exactly! Thats the ones im talking about. Its ridiculous to have to close down a perfectly good discussion because of drama! @neek those were the type of discussions I were referring
  • *was not were
  • People are going to see things differently and not always be on the same page we are human and its words come on arent we adults ????
  • @mamaoftwo0511 right! We are all adults so let ppl just handle it among themselves. Thats my opinion.
  • @mama_kat I understand that its a business but there are sooo many discussions that dont get closed & the same thing is going on in them as the ones that did get closed. & they didnt make anyone "not want to apart of pregly". Ppl disagree! So what? Its human nature. Just make a block button on discussions so if someone comments on their discussion & they dont like it they can block them from their discussion. At the end of the day this is a positive app & MOST ppl see that and they are nit leaving over some petty little arguments they may get into. Closing a discussion doesnt close the way a person may feel about the things that have already been said. They are still gona stay if they want to or leave if they want too. Closing a discussion doesnt change what people want to do. But like I said..this is just my OPINION! Some may agree and some may not! Im just stating how I feel!
  • @mimibrowneyez36 well said. Def agree about the whole block button idea. Would probably help avoid certain discussions from getting too heated. I avoid the petty drama on here but I def think it needs to be managed better.
  • @mommyofone I avoid it also. Ive never been in any drama up here.
  • @mama_kat & thats fine. I was just simply stating my opinion & my opinion hasnt changed. :)
  • I saw one get closed after no one was arguing anymore and people weren't even really commenting anyone.... I thought that was dumb no reason behind closing that one .
  • @ghettobetty right! Nothin better to do I guess. Lol
  • edited April 2011
    Well if the arguing is getting way out of control or people are personally attacking others that's uncalled for I can understand closing it. But the one I saw was not bad arguing over and for some reason way after the arguing ceased it was closed. I see that as pointless ... :)