Welcome to the August DDC!

Comments

• Due August 27th with my second child :X
  • Due august 4th:-) cant wait to find out sex of baby
  • August 21!! First time mommy \:D/
  • I'm due august 12th, this is baby#2 for us & this pregnancy is so much different than the first. Lots of morning sickness, spotting in the beginning, breaking out & always tired. Didn't have any of that with my son so really hoping for a girl this time. Had to have an emergency c-section with my first so this one will be scheduled. & i'm hoping for a week early.
  • edited January 2011
    I'm due august 25th with my third I can't wait not to be so tired lol
  • Hello Ladies :)

I am due August 22, Second child.
    this pregnancy is miserable. All day sickness, tired all day, cramping...
  • edited January 2011
    Im a first time mommy im due aug. 10th :) I have trouble sleeping at night.. but once I fall asleep its so difficult to get up. Lazy lazy :P glad to say no morning sickness at all for me my boyfriend got stuck with it! Muahahaaha >:) glad im not the only one going through the things pregnancy brings ..
  • My estimated due date is august 16. this is my first and I'm excited
  • I'm Duee On Aug.30
    Myy first babyy !
  • due august. tenth: ))
  • Any of you lovely August moms live in NC?
  • Helli my AUGUST MAMAS! lol. Hope all is well! Iam due aug. 11th 2011...ive had heartburn lately & trouble sleepin @ nite. I sleep alot during the day! :/ very moody every now & then also!!
  • Due 8/12 first pregnancy no sickness just lay in bed all day it takes all my energy just to shower I'm not anemic they already tested me at 7 wks I just can't wait to show n get some energy
  • I am due Aug 4, with my 4th and last..lol this is the first pregnancy that I had morning sickness, extremely tired, headaches, nose bleeds.. I thought it got easier.. I was spoiled with the other three pregnancies..
  • due aug 21!
  • August third with my third.
  • I'm due Aug 16...first pregnancy...morning spitups and evening sickness is kicking my butt...now the mood swings are kicking in
  • I am due august 25 and I can not wait to find out the gender, I hope its a girl!
  • August 1st with first. Only bothersome symptom was tiredness but it's slowly going away =)
  • Aug 4th!!! A couple wks ago..i noticed i cannot swallow my spit..it makes me gag..iam producing alot of saliva! :(
  • @mixd_mommy I feel the same way >-)
  • @KalikaJenie i hate it soooo much. Im constantly drinkin or sucking on candies & if not im spittin every minute :/
  • It's a lot of August 26th babies LOL but I'm due 8/20..
  • I'm due aug 18th, my first! Going to find out what I'm having in 2 wks so excited!
  • This is my first time being pregnant**&&I'm due 8-18-11 or 8-21-11&& I'm so scared ...! I'm young&& I haven't found out what I'm having yet !!!
  • I'm due 8*1*2011. Waiting till birth to know the sex.
  • August 3rd :-) with my second. Hoping for another little girl. Was diagnosed with subchorionic hematoma in the first trimester and I have a ultrasound next week to rule out placenta previa because of some spotting I've had. Any one else with this? Other than that, no morning sickness just tired :-)
  • i'm due 8-5. i was diagnosed with HYPEREMESIS!!! WORSE THING EVER!
  • Im due aug 15th with my first, im so excited! All i wna do is be a mommie:)