anybody have doubts that a baby is still in there?

2»

Comments

• @babyboydj im 13w5d. I still have 3 mos to catch up w/ u! Lol! If we have a boy, we'll prob call him dj (david junior).
  • I feel the same way. I had my appt todayn feels so good to hear his heart beat.
  • I'm 22 weeks and I really only feel the baby when I stop moving. I love feeling the movements until about 34 weeks then it starts to actually hurt.
  • I'm 20 weeks and I hardly ever feel my baby move.. only at night really is when I feel movement.
  • I think we all feel the same way at least u had morning sickness I no it kinda sounds bad but I feel like I'm missing out cuz I haven't had any I'm nine weeks and one day doctor said everything links normal heart beat of baby is strong I just feel normal except for a few lbs put on Boobs hurt and burping all the time and stretched feeling I think we will be fine its just paranoia
  • Sorry if that didn't make sense I don't no y I put one day in there I have baby brain I guess lol
  • I feel the same way I can't wait til I feel my pookie wookie im 14w4d now 5weeks to go to feel movement! :) but now I got a fetal doppler just to hear the heartbeat!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • So I'm sick with a cold now..and I am sneezing a lot!..guess what that does..wakes the baby and I can feel him a lot when I sneeze.
  • The time will come you will all get to feel movement SOON. I am 21w3d with baby 1! A girl. I've felt strong kicks for about 2 weeks now. Hobby loves feeling them :)
  • same here but I constantly pray for her 17w3d
  • @navywife I 100% agree with you!! Oh my gosh. I couldn't have said it better
  • @tamsy79 aww I love the nickname dj too..too bad our babies not in the same city they could b homeboys lol. Don't worry about not feeling ur baby kick n that ur tummy isn't that big. I didn't feel my lil man until I was 16 weeks and my stomach got huge at 6 months. Ull be fine. Congrats
  • i thought I was the only one feeling this way!!! Thank GOD I'm not lol I'm quite paranoid since this is my 1st and sometimes I dnt know if its gas or him kickin my most recent ultrasound I actually asked "he's still alive right" the lady awkwardly reassured me aha.. I'm 24weeks and I cnt wait til I "look" pregnant.....
  • @tamsy79 I feel the exact same way, when i wake up in the morning i look normal but then after i eat i look bloated so i know i don't have a "baby bump" yet, and i dont feel any movement, i don't have morning sickness anymore. I don't feel like i'm pregnant at all. I was really sick with the flu then pneumonia within the past month and was really worried about my baby but felt better after I got to hear the heartbeat on Friday at my doctor and it's nice and strong.
  • @ashabash, I got the flu when I was only 6 weeks or so pregnant! totally sucked, I was afraid of high temperatures and spina bifida and neural tube defects, and Gods know what else. LOL. @Navywife, i make myself SICK reading stories about miscarriages and bad things. I feel bad for those going through with it. I do much more than emphathize, I freak! @babyboydj, hahaha, yes, they could've been homeboys! LOL! aw, too bad :-( I'll be 16 weeks in two weeks. I hope I'll feel him then! :-) This baby makes my heart melt.
  • I agree with @dorky_mom_2be . I feel exactly the same way
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.