dogs

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
Anyone's dog been acting weird since pregnancy?? Mine has suddenly forgot where to poop and spends more time in his own bed!!:(

Comments

• My dog has been more gentle, and even tries to lick my belly!
  • Yes mine!! He trys to jump on my belly and won't let my other kids touch him.he also gets n between me and the kids. I'm getting worried might have to give him up.
  • My dog is more lovable and clingy. He always jumps up on the couch with me and lays his head on my stomach and falls asleep. Btw, I have a big german shepard:)
  • @michellebabynum_3 maybe he will get better after your baby is born! :)
  • @michellebabynum_3 its just your hormones messing with the dog. My dog went through a false pregnancy when I was 3 months cuase of my hormones! But right now one of my dogs is being super protective of me he growls at my husband and my other one is nesting lol im almost 27 weeks
  • @sammiegee87 I hope he does.it might b bc I cant walk him or bathe him my hd has been having to.
  • @proudmommy8789 LOL that does make since. dogs r so funny I love him
  • Do you ever watch ceaser Milan? I love him....I guess dogs also feel any tension, and stress that may be in the household!
  • My dog has been craving bananas,,,,, every time I cut one up in my cereal my dog throws a fit,, he has to have a bite so silly ive never seen a dog eat bananas
  • @Lovingmykids. I have german shepards too a older male and a female pup. My male is being super snuggly and it makes her jealous! Lol.